OT Ipad 2!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My boyfriend has the original and he wants an iPad 2 sooo bad but he's saving his money for the car he's buying and the iPad 3 is gonna come out in like, January of 2012 so he's gonna get that

I'm an Apple person through and through (original iPhone, now iPhone4, MacBook, family 27" iMac) and I really had no interest in the first iPad, just because it seemed to be a bigger iPhone. But seeing all the videos on YouTube of the iPad2, I really freaking want it now. LOL There's a video of the Garage Band app that looks so cool. Wish I had the money, but it looks like I'll be sticking with my iPhone for now. I hope they make the Photobooth app into a iPhone app soon.

Another note: the thing I hate about Apple is that they are always coming out with a newer version of their products. It's nice for the new features, but it sucks when you spend all your money and then they come out with the next best thing SO soon after. Like SOOOOOO many people I know just got the iPad for Christmas, and then 2 1/2 months later there's a new, way better one :(.

Got one &&adore it!!!!! the battery lasts forever!! BUT get a screen protecter or case bc the front scratches easily

Got one &&adore it!!!!! the battery lasts forever!! BUT get a screen protecter or case bc the front scratches easily

Do you have any other advice? I am definitely thinking of getting one..a lot of people in my classes at college take notes on them! Everytime I go into an Apple store/Verizon store I end up playing with an iPad haha What are the Apps/and prices like? Just curious if there is still the option for free apps etc. My Mom doesn't really see the "need" for an iPad so I am trying to sway her the best I can!

I went and played with one last night and now I REALLY want one. They also had the original right beside it and the weight difference is HUGE. The original felt so heavy but the 2 felt easy to handle.

Do you have any other advice? I am definitely thinking of getting one..a lot of people in my classes at college take notes on them! Everytime I go into an Apple store/Verizon store I end up playing with an iPad haha What are the Apps/and prices like? Just curious if there is still the option for free apps etc. My Mom doesn't really see the "need" for an iPad so I am trying to sway her the best I can!
The apps on your iPod/iPhone work on the iPad so once you get it it's really not as expensive as you would think. Apps are a little more expensive for ipad but not crazy. Theres tons of free ones but lite apps usually limits what you do so i'd just buy them. The most expensive thing to buy would be the case ($65? For the ones apple makes, I'd just buy a cheapo there's nothing really spectacular about it), ibooks (new ones are around$10-20 but a lot are free including classics), and movies ($10-15 for new).I would get at least 32G
because 16 doesn't hold all my music and apps. There's also a bunch of school apps like calendars, note taking, some record voices from the lecture, I haven't looked at these a lot bc Im still in hs so they don't allow iPad notes:( but what I've seen there's tons!! Ohh and great for turning a lil cheer music on to practice at home;) it's sooo loud &&i love it!!

The apps on your iPod/iPhone work on the iPad so once you get it it's really not as expensive as you would think. Apps are a little more expensive for ipad but not crazy. Theres tons of free ones but lite apps usually limits what you do so i'd just buy them. The most expensive thing to buy would be the case ($65? For the ones apple makes, I'd just buy a cheapo there's nothing really spectacular about it), ibooks (new ones are around$10-20 but a lot are free including classics), and movies ($10-15 for new).I would get at least 32G
because 16 doesn't hold all my music and apps. There's also a bunch of school apps like calendars, note taking, some record voices from the lecture, I haven't looked at these a lot bc Im still in hs so they don't allow iPad notes:( but what I've seen there's tons!! Ohh and great for turning a lil cheer music on to practice at home;) it's sooo loud &&i love it!!

Thank you so much! I am going to read your entire post to my Mom when I go home this weekend! I secretly think she may want an iPad too...and mother's day is coming up!! :D

Back