Is Anyone Else Confused By The New Age/rules Grid?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 15, 2011
I know I am new to the board but...

32 not 36 in large 1-4
Small, medium, large senior
Youth5, youth5 restricted?

I started understanding the semi-limited vs limited coed division and now that's out? :confused:

im confused.

im not sure how i feel about levels 1-4 maxing out at 32, but keeping level 5 at 36.
im not sure if removing that 12-18 year old age cap for senior teams in levels1-4 was a good idea.
im reaalllyyyy not sure about these restricted divisions. i think there should be some restrictions for y5, for safety reasons. instead of having two youth 5 divisions i think it should have been kept at one. i think that the non-restricted y5 division wont have much competition because of y5 restricted. if i read the age grid correctly restricted & non restricted cannot be combined for competition.

these competitions are going to be longer than they already are by adding more divisions lol.

Before there is a huge thread of "I'm confused" wait just a bit, read some more and then ask questions.

Already on the comment thread are hysterical comments about some change and then a few posts later "nevermind" when they see the explanation. Just don't freak out until you take a little time.

im confused.

im not sure how i feel about levels 1-4 maxing out at 32, but keeping level 5 at 36.
im not sure if removing that 12-18 year old age cap for senior teams in levels1-4 was a good idea.
im reaalllyyyy not sure about these restricted divisions. i think there should be some restrictions for y5, for safety reasons. instead of having two youth 5 divisions i think it should have been kept at one. i think that the non-restricted y5 division wont have much competition because of y5 restricted. if i read the age grid correctly restricted & non restricted cannot be combined for competition.

these competitions are going to be longer than they already are by adding more divisions lol.

Levels 1-4 were 18 and under last season also....

how does an athlete register on the usasf? i have sisters and i dont see anywhere to put a specific name so i don't know how to sign us all up

Back