All-Star Is This For Real?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else wondering when the book deal will be signed?

**my top 10 movies might read like a chick flick biography**

welp i got a disturbing visual while reading that article and i think i'm going to close out of fierceboard for the night yikes..

Ok maybe this is just coincidence but after opening that link to the article, everytime i click on something on fierceboard a new tab opens with an ad??? Anyone else have this just now happen?

Wasn't there a similar incident(s) with this same gym??!! So unfortunate for the families who are involved with the program, but at the same time why do they still have the opportunity to coach kids???

Disclaimer: Certain posters may not be who they appear to be. I am not really Beaker, although we have the same facial expression when reading certain threads on Fierceboard.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a similar incident(s) with this same gym??!! So unfortunate for the families who are involved with the program.

Disclaimer: Certain posters may not be who they appear to be. I am not really Beaker, although we have the same facial expression when reading certain threads on Fierceboard.
Sorry for the double post, just saw this.

Yes... Except at some point I have to wonder why people still go to this gym.

Both the previous owners had similar charges (multiple counts) at separate times. Red flag #1 and #2.

The people who opened Famous came from this gym and then went back to it after Famous. Red flag #3. (maybe not to some... But I side eye anyone that would take on that drama, especially so soon after (during?) the fact)

Now this.

My sympathy is waning rapidly. I know that titles are nice, but at what point does not having sketchy people around your child outweigh rings and jackets?

Sorry for the double post, just saw this.

Yes... Except at some point I have to wonder why people still go to this gym.

Both the previous owners had similar charges (multiple counts) at separate times. Red flag #1 and #2.

The people who opened Famous came from this gym and then went back to it after Famous. Red flag #3. (maybe not to some... But I side eye anyone that would take on that drama, especially so soon after (during?) the fact)

Now this.

My sympathy is waning rapidly. I know that titles are nice, but at what point does not having sketchy people around your child outweigh rings and jackets?
Agreed. I was trying to be politically correct when I first posted and then thought better since this is such an important topic so I edited my post to say what I really wanted to say. I will also add that USASF should step up and revoke ICE's member status since this is a repeated incident. Sad that history continues to repeat itself and everyone is more focused on the team winning worlds.

And always that gym...

(even though it was ICC before, it's still that gym.)

This is the THIRD one affiliated with them. Again... I consider ICC and ICE the same thing, because changing your name and colors clearly doesn't change a thing.

Preach!

And always that gym...

(even though it was ICC before, it's still that gym.)

This is the THIRD one affiliated with them. Again... I consider ICC and ICE the same thing, because changing your name and colors clearly doesn't change a thing.
When did they change their name to ICE? And I thought the Aurora location was the 1st and main one? I know next to nothing about Illinois cheer, though!

Back