OT It Doesn't Matter If You Love Or Hate Jammy....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I like when the girl said she removed the fat and calories from the super sized Big Mac herself. So basically, she ate it....

hysterical.
I think my favorite part is "Jammy! Where are your clothes?!?!" and then get gets out of the shower, naked, and walks toward her!!!! ha ha ha ha

I wanna know how he stays inflated.... That's my real question!

LOLing at him falling out of the car!

I also very much enjoy his purse..

Ha haa OMG that was halarious. So um
At jamfest here In california, during awards one of the mini teams knocked him over and then started like pounding him and he deflated. There is a video of it somewhere. It was all quite sad amd halarious at the same time.

I was hoping when his head went away it wouldn't come back... sigh..

funny video though!

UGH. Too late to edit my last post. I just want to know how Jammy works in general...

You're asking one of life's greatest unsolved mysteries my friend. It's right up there with how exactly man discovered milk and what the greatest thing before sliced bread was. The world just never may know.

Sidenote: HILARIOUS video. I was dying laughing, but at the same time crying in fear that he didn't come through the screen and tackle me orthrow me "free stuff"!

UGH. Too late to edit my last post. I just want to know how Jammy works in general...
You're asking one of life's greatest unsolved mysteries my friend. It's right up there with how exactly man discovered milk and what the greatest thing before sliced bread was. The world just never may know.

Sidenote: HILARIOUS video. I was dying laughing, but at the same time crying in fear that he didn't come through the screen and tackle me orthrow me "free stuff"!

There is a portable fan in there blowing him up. Just like a bounce house.

There, I just killed Santa.

Back