Small Senior-Stingrays Orange
Medium Senior-Cheer Athletics Panthers
Large Senior- Maryland Twisters F5
Small Coed-Brandon Black
Medium Coed-Gymtyme Platinum
Large Coed-Cali Coed
i5AG-Gymtyme Pink
intl coed 5: Cheer Athletics
*How is everyone feeling about the level 6 divisions? Is Bangkok going again? Do we think non USA teams will take it again this year?* :confused:

I noticed that many people in the bracket thread have listed Bangkok as their winner or even top 3. My question is do people know if they are 100% going? I ask because I remember in 2009 they mentioned that it took a year to come up with their routine so they didn't attend in 2010 (partially due to money) and then came back in 2011. So are they for sure coming this year or taking a year off? I don't want to make my prediction if they aren't going.

I noticed that many people in the bracket thread have listed Bangkok as their winner or even top 3. My question is do people know if they are 100% going? I ask because I remember in 2009 they mentioned that it took a year to come up with their routine so they didn't attend in 2010 (partially due to money) and then came back in 2011. So are they for sure coming this year or taking a year off? I don't want to make my prediction if they aren't going.

I left them out of my predictions for that reason - but I also don't think that USASF/IASF will let them slide again with the rules violations. We all know that first place win was really just an honorary first place win, as amazing as they were. Also, looking at many of those predictions, it's obvious to me how few people follow level 6, especially all girl.

I left them out of my predictions for that reason - but I also don't think that USASF/IASF will let them slide again with the rules violations. We all know that first place win was really just an honorary first place win, as amazing as they were. Also, looking at many of those predictions, it's obvious to me how few people follow level 6, especially all girl.

Yeah I guess we will find out tomorrow if they are attending, but I have a feeling that they won't be there. People seem to be amazed at their pyramids without realizing that if they are made to follow the rules this year then they won't be the same. Still amazing pyramids but since they have to use the proper amount of spotters they won't be the same. I don't seem the USASF letting them get away with it again this year.

I am reading through the bracket thread again and am noticing CA Junglecats listed on a few people's lists and wanted to let people know that from what I can tell they aren't going to worlds so don't waste your space on listing them because it doesn't help your chances of winning. They aren't on the CA worlds shirt so it seems they won't be there.

Also wondering how many people are going to have to redo their divisions if/when they find out teams aren't attenting (Junglecats, Bangkok, ect.)

Intl AG 6 has Central Jersey All Stars, Orange Crush, Cheer Athletics Ladykatz, and OC Neon... who else?

Small senior: Stingray Orange
Medium senior: Woodlands Generals
Large senior: Senior Elite

Small coed: BSB
Medium coed: Georgia Allstars
Large coed: ACE Warriors

IOAG5: GymTyme Pink
IOC5: Cheer Force Nfinity
IOAG6: CA LadyKatz
IOC6: Twist and Shout

Small Senior: Green Bay (i think they will do something drastic between now and worlds. cant wait!)
Medium Senior: Supermodelstarssss <3
Large Senior: World Cup
Small Coed: South Jersey Storm Avalanche
Medium Coed: Fab5
Large Coed: Cali Coed
I5: CheerSport Great Whites
IOC5: CheerForce Nfinity
South Jersey Storm Avalanche....love them

Small Senior: Cali
Medium Senior: Panthers
Large Senior: Shooting Staws

Small Coed: Smoed
Medium Coed: Spirit or Platinum
Large Coed: Top Gun

IOC: Wildcats
IAG: Gymtyme Pink

I think many of us have the same predictions lol!

Latest posts

Back