All-Star Jam Brands Has Merged With Varsity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Uhm @mstealtoyou do you want to say it or should I? :popcorn:
Dinosaur is laughing at us right now! (For those who aren't veterans it was a person on Pro X who used to post about all the acquisitions that were down the pipeline. I remember Cheersport vividly. Could be we ran him off before he got to go on a Jammy rant. Hahahaha ha).

Also, tumbleyoda was right there shimmying away....you were right!

The signs have been there for many years. Many just chose to ignore them because they wanted to believe what they were told. Those who spoke up were labeled trouble makers, etc.

So what are you going to do when you have no options left and your clients are out-priced out of this cheerleading experience?

4c15c060-39cf-0131-df61-52c21c2f1e19.gif

Truly didn't see this one coming....

Dinosaur is laughing at us right now! (For those who aren't veterans it was a person on Pro X who used to post about all the acquisitions that were down the pipeline. I remember Cheersport vividly. Could be we ran him off before he got to go on a Jammy rant. Hahahaha ha).

Also, tumbleyoda was right there shimmying away....you were right!

Ahh yes the good old Pro X boards where people insulted you if you misspelled a word, if you had not coached a Worlds team, or if you weren't a member of a famous gym. Yes the CheerSport documents that even he posted that he was called a lunatic over and CheerSport was too big to ever sell out.

Make no mistake. This did not just happen out of nowhere. Steady incremntal movement towards this was hapening all along. It is the same analogy as the frog in boling hot water. Put him in hot water and he jumps out right away. Put him in cool water and slowly turn the heat up, he never notices the change until it is too late.

This has happened "officially" today but the water and frog was put in the pot many years ago.

2 Biggest Questions:

Can coupons for Jam Brands competitions now be applied to Varsity Competitions?

Will Varsity Adapt to US Finals or will Jam Brands adapt to Summit

yeah worries about the stay and play factor.... wonder if now that this occurs will some of the Jam brand events now be Summit Bids ??- sorry if they already were didn't think they had been.

Back