All-Star Jamfest Indy 2014 - What Gyms/teams Are Attending?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They put out the general schedule today. Doesn't answer your question but it looks like adding a 4th hall they must have increased their attendance this year.

I've never been to Jamfest SN so this will be an adventure....not that i'm terribly thrilled about Indy in January.

I am offended by cold.

http://www.thejambrandsevents.com/J...SuperNationalsIndianapolisGeneralSchedule.pdf

You and I are kindred spirits. I'm a bit nervous about going to Indy innJanuary- especially since tons of people got stuck on the highway last year because of a winter storm!

You and I are kindred spirits. I'm a bit nervous about going to Indy innJanuary- especially since tons of people got stuck on the highway last year because of a winter storm!
This is precisely why were flying :) but I got a killer deal out of Raleigh. Sure we have to drive from Charlotte to Raleigh and it involves a layover in ATL but for $115ish round trip...done.

5 tickets for 598. my only travel victory for the #tealtour this far. Just hoping we don't get stuck in ATL like 17 coed kids did coming back from KC.

This is precisely why were flying :) but I got a killer deal out of Raleigh. Sure we have to drive from Charlotte to Raleigh and it involves a layover in ATL but for $115ish round trip...done.

5 tickets for 598. my only travel victory for the #tealtour this far. Just hoping we don't get stuck in ATL like 17 coed kids did coming back from KC.

This time of year you're fairly likely to get stuck in indy.

Wish I could go!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

I think I waited too long. I can't find any flights less than $250 round trip. I've looked at Charlotte and Raleigh. I'm starting to panic.

Pretty sure that's about where they've been. I don't think you'll do much better than that. The one I found was one of those 12 hour price drop things and I just managed to get lucky.

Just bought Dallas today but that's because mom bought one for me for Christmas and I had two $99 companion tickets from the dividend miles credit card.

As much as I hate to say this, I think we'll be on the bus. One of CP's teams isn't until the 7-9pm bracket. I really don't want to drive home all night in the ice and there are no flights that late anyway. I'd rather be snoozing semi-comfortably on the bus. I think. I don't know, I can't make up my mind!

As much as I hate to say this, I think we'll be on the bus. One of CP's teams isn't until the 7-9pm bracket. I really don't want to drive home all night in the ice and there are no flights that late anyway. I'd rather be snoozing semi-comfortably on the bus. I think. I don't know, I can't make up my mind!

Have you looked at Megabus? Much nicer than greyhound.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back