All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 1 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ugh coed elite :( wow..there really is a lot of heel stretch pyramids! IMO it looks a little cleaner usually then the normal hitch, but it's getting to be the new "hitch" hahaa

didnt like the changes in shooting stars, still dont like the uniform. loved their old routine so much more. and they need more flexibility in the right leg as a whole if they wanna do stretch stretch tick tocks

they only changed one thing which is the tick tock type
didnt like the changes in shooting stars, still dont like the uniform. loved their old routine so much more. and they need more flexibility in the right leg as a whole if they wanna do stretch stretch tick tocks

e

I think stars should take out the tik toks..just doesnt look good nor clean. You can win without tik toks. There are more creative things to do.

I'm actually a fan of the heel stretch pyramid. I like the way it looks. Cheerforce Diamondz also looked good doing the moving jump sequence 2 seasons ago I think.

injured girl on 2 to full
Oh no!!!
frown.png

I think that the reason why so many flyers are literally HITTING THE FLOOR is because the expectations are so higher then they should be to score high..Hitting a clean stunt versus barely hitting a sloppy & hard stunt is usually what coaches have to pick through and the ones who choose the harder stunts usually end up with their girls on the floor..

Back