All-Star Jamfest/the Majors 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really loved that Cheerleaders Read Mean Tweets About Themselves PSA.

Not sure if the anonymous accounts are listening but it really drives home the point that kids read this stuff and as much as they probably try to ignore it, it hurts.
They were listening and most chose to make fun of the message and the anons are still going strong bashing anyone and everyone. It will never change because they are being heard. Until people stop following them, retweeting them and responding to them the ridiculousness will continue.
PSA: You have no idea who some of the anons are. I guarantee you at least one is a pervert passing themselves off as a current or former cheerleader and this is their way to communicate with underage girls.

Did anyone get a video of that mega save of cheer athletics Columbus? Jesus saved that girl lol

Umm... Cheer Extreme Raleigh has 2 teams called Code Black with the same routine (essentially), except one was non-tumbling coed and the other was open small coed. That's definitely interesting. At least they saved money on using the same music.

Umm... Cheer Extreme Raleigh has 2 teams called Code Black with the same routine (essentially), except one was non-tumbling coed and the other was open small coed. That's definitely interesting. At least they saved money on using the same music.

I think that is the same team in 2 divisions?

Back