All-Star Jamfest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2011
Hi everybody,
Our gym maybe going to Jamfest in Las Vegas this season. I am just wondering what these competitions are like. Are they fun? Do they give out jackets, backpacks, etc. Is it worth the $110. fee to compete.

I've never been to the one in Vegas but I have went to the one's in Pasadena and Long Beach. They are pretty good competitions. Awards are always VERY long and Im not a big fan of jammy :( But they do stuff to entertain the kids. I remember one year they had jumpers in the arena. Its been a while since i've been but when i did go we got sweatshirts and medals for winning.

I always LOVE Jamfest competitions. They are always well run, they have free admission and are on time.
Their awards are a little long but that would be the only negative thing. I think they give out sweatshirts and medals to the winners.

yeah the only thing i dislike about jamfest is awards. they are really fun competitions though!

It's always really fun! Last year they had a bouncy bounce at one I went to and they sell nice things. Awards are always EXTREMLY long but they give out nice things like medals and frisbees and sweatshirts and stuff. They also make you feel like a celebrity when you compete! Oh and watch out for jammy!!

this might not really be related to your question but here's a hilarious video of Jammy lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJWIh9vnNUo&list=FLdOL4X4RMAQ8h6gCPombKLw&index=36

I don't know why but that was sooo funny!!
He got up and his foot wasn't in his shoe and he kept walking! Then the person made him go back... That's so great! I'm sharing it to my Facebook!

My cp's gym went their the last couple years so I wonder if they were at the slugger fest or whatever its called that year. It's still funny I'd have loved to been there!

Back