All-Star Jamlive Dc- January 7-8 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so thankful for an early end to the day! I hope to run into some of you. Thats me in my avatar, so it'll be easy to find me!!! haha!

Anyway, I'm wondering why Eclipse isn't included with the other three teams? I thought the new rule had to be atleast two in each division for a split?

Eclipse isnt included since most competition companies try to not put teams from the same gym against each other if possible...... :)

That is true (and could be very awkward!) but aren't the teams from different 'physical' locations? From reading the "split" exceptions a little while back, it states that if they are from the same organization, but different physical locations, they are not exempt from this rule.

Anyway, good luck to all and hope everyone does well!

I'm so thankful for an early end to the day! I hope to run into some of you. Thats me in my avatar, so it'll be easy to find me!!! haha!

Anyway, I'm wondering why Eclipse isn't included with the other three teams? I thought the new rule had to be atleast two in each division for a split?

I'm making a mental note so I can find you there...

And I really do look just like my avatar. :)

Ok! I'll be doing that heel stretch whenever I'm hanging somewhere so you wont miss me, and I'll keep a look out for the Mamarazzi "eye"!

That is true (and could be very awkward!) but aren't the teams from different 'physical' locations? From reading the "split" exceptions a little while back, it states that if they are from the same organization, but different physical locations, they are not exempt from this rule.

Anyway, good luck to all and hope everyone does well!

I was told that a local sm 5 was coming to try out their recent changes so thats probably why elcipse was not combined in the division.

Back