All-Star Jamlive Dc- January 7-8 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Md Twisters is bringing all teams from Breeze-F5....
Not sure about Black Ice or the Special needs teams though.
Okay so now i am completely jealous of my dear friend who is going to compete with Cheer Thunder AllGirl 6 at this competition while she is doing her Aupair year.... i already told her to take a picture with F5 :D

oooh Super Seniors and Marlins are also going to be there....how cool is that
So stupid question: The Level 6 Team , is it going against nobody as they are the only Level 6 there or are they put in another divison like Level 5 then?

oooh Super Seniors and Marlins are also going to be there....how cool is that
So stupid question: The Level 6 Team , is it going against nobody as they are the only Level 6 there or are they put in another divison like Level 5 then?

Going against no one, it looks like.

I am so excited to see Marlins and Twisters!!!

Yeah I wished I could be there.....We got sunday practice or else I would be.....so please between you and uhhhhh Mama (hint hint) could we get some updates...tweets, text, videos something.....I want it to seem like I'm right there beside you guys..... just kidding but I wish I could make this one!!!

Yeah I wished I could be there.....We got sunday practice or else I would be.....so please between you and uhhhhh Mama (hint hint) could we get some updates...tweets, text, videos something.....I want it to seem like I'm right there beside you guys..... just kidding but I wish I could make this one!!!

I'll give it a shot! You follow me on twitter? @4thehomies

I don't do twitter but I will attempt to record and post them on here and youtube!!!!

Back