All-Star Jamz Nationals In Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just heard that Cheergyms.com Devine is in first for Restricted 5 Small , anyone know the other placements? They looked great today.
That is true, CHEERFORCE chaos had 2 falls and a hands down. VCA in 3rd.

Chaos will get their heads in the game tomorrow, losing by close to nothing at this time ;)

GOODLUCK to all!!

Day 1 level 5 placements

Sr AG Small Macs S5 83.88
Sr AG Small Connect Allstars Swag 83.85
Sr AG Small Cheerz Allstarz Black 82.03
Sr AG Small TNT Explosion 81.8
Sr AG Small Fusion Inferno 78.15

Sr AG Medium Cali Aces 92.48 At Large
Sr AG Medium PCM Angels 82.48 At Large

Sr Coed 5 Small PCM Mysterious 90.23 At Large
Sr Coed 5 Small Desert Storm Rage 90.03 At Large
Sr Coed 5 Small POWER 88.48 At Large
Sr Coed 5 Small Macs Allstar 82.83 Full Paid
Sr Coed 5 Small SCV SKY 81.88 At Large

Sr Coed 5 Medium American Cheer 86.98 At Large

Sr Coed 5 Large TNT Nitro 73.53

Intl AG 5 PCM Believe 84.55 At Large

Int Coed 5 Cheer Force Nfinity 91.15 Full Paid
Int Coed 5 PCM Karma 86.23 At Large
Int Coed 5 Force Fierce 82.8 At Large
Int Coed 5 Desert Storm Legends 81
Int Coed 5 USA Starz Reign 69.38
Int Coed 5 Xtreme Cheer Dynamics 59.95

Int AG 6 OC Allstars Neon 80.38
Int AG 6 Rebells Elite Queen 79.4

Int Coed 6 OC Allstars Shadow 88.18
Int Coed 6 Valley Cheer Dynamics 59.08

Day 1 Bid order

Sr AG Medium Cali Aces 92.48 At Large
Int Coed 5 Cheer Force Nfinity 91.15 Full Paid
Sr Coed 5 Small PCM Mysterious 90.23 At Large
Sr Coed 5 Small Desert Storm Rage 90.03 At Large
Sr Coed 5 Small POWER 88.48 At Large
Int Coed 6 OC Allstars Shadow 88.18
Sr Coed 5 Medium American Cheer 86.98 At Large
Int Coed 5 PCM Karma 86.23 At Large
Intl AG 5 PCM Believe 84.55 At Large
Sr AG Small Macs S5 83.88
Sr AG Small Connect Allstars Swag 83.85
Sr Coed 5 Small Macs Allstar 82.83 Full Paid
Int Coed 5 Force Fierce 82.8 At Large
Sr AG Medium PCM Angels 82.48 At Large
Sr AG Small Cheerz Allstarz Black 82.03
Sr Coed 5 Small SCV SKY 81.88 At Large
Sr AG Small TNT Explosion 81.8
Int Coed 5 Desert Storm Legends 81
Int AG 6 OC Allstars Neon 80.38
Int AG 6 Rebells Elite Queen 79.4
Sr AG Small Fusion Inferno 78.15
Sr Coed 5 Large TNT Nitro 73.53
Int Coed 5 USA Starz Reign 69.38
Int Coed 5 Xtreme Cheer Dynamics 59.95
Int Coed 6 Valley Cheer Dynamics 59.08

Do the Paid bids go to the two highest scores
As a parent/spectator, I'd love to know why there always seems to be uncertainty about how the bids are being awarded. Again, if cheer ever wants to become a "sport"... things like how the bids are awarded and the day 1/day 2 scoring break downs need to be made public and obvious! It is extremely frustrating to feel like the rules/decisions are being made up on the fly!

As a parent/spectator, I'd love to know why there always seems to be uncertainty about how the bids are being awarded. Again, if cheer ever wants to become a "sport"... things like how the bids are awarded and the day 1/day 2 scoring break downs need to be made public and obvious! It is extremely frustrating to feel like the rules/decisions are being made up on the fly!
I don't think there is uncertainty, I think the information was sent from Jamz to participating gyms but may not be readily available to the poster in question.

Do the Paid bids go to the two highest scores
I don't think there is uncertainty, I think the information was sent from Jamz to participating gyms but may not be readily available to the poster in question.
Found this on JAMZ web site:
How will the bids be distributed?... Check it out!
PAID BIDS
All teams in the following divisions will be given the opportunity to compete for a PAID Bid to the Cheerleading Worlds.
• Senior Level 5 All-Girl Divisions (Small & Large)
• Senior Level 5 Small, Medium & Large Co-ed Divisions
• International Open Level 5 (All-Girl & Co-ed Divisions) (eligible for 1 Paid bid or an At-Large bid)
THE PAID BID ($25,000 MAX) WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS:
• Highest Combined Score of all Senior Level 5 Divisions and all International Open Level 5 Divisions
• Highest Combined Score of all Senior Level 5 Divisions
AT-LARGE BIDS
All teams in the following divisions will be given the opportunity to compete for 6 AT-LARGE Bids to the Cheerleading Worlds.
• All Senior Level 5 Teams (except Senior Open)
• International Open Level 5 (All-Girl & Co-ed)
• (International) Open Level 6 (All-Girl & Co-ed)
THE AT-LARGE BIDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS: At-Large Bids for All Teams will be based on scores.
• The Senior Level 5 Divisions are guaranteed at least 3 bids (between Paid and At-Large) to the Cheerleading Worlds. (In order to be eligible to receive
the 3rd bid - which will be an at large- there must be at least 4 eligible teams competing for an at large bid in the Senior Level 5 Division) Otherwise
the bid will revert to the open bid process to be awarded by majority vote of the Worlds Judging Panel among ALL bid eligible teams.
• The International Open Level 6 Teams are guaranteed at least 1 At-Large bid to the Cheerleading Worlds provided at least 5 teams compete in the
Level 6 Divisions.
• The International Open teams are guaranteed at least 2 bids to the Cheerleading Worlds (between At-large and Paid bid (only Level 5))
• The 2 Final bids to the Cheerleading Worlds (3 bids if the Open Level 6 divisions fail to compete 5 teams) will be determined by the Worlds Judging
Panel. This decision will involve all bid eligible teams and will be made on a teams overall score and likelihood of success at the Cheerleading Worlds
For a team to be eligible for a paid bid, they must have at least 2 teams registered and actually compete at JAMZ Nationals.
This rule is necessary to prevent/avoid the spoilage of a Paid Bid and to allow teams the necessary substitutions for Worlds.

Found this on JAMZ web site:
How will the bids be distributed?... Check it out!
PAID BIDS
All teams in the following divisions will be given the opportunity to compete for a PAID Bid to the Cheerleading Worlds.
• Senior Level 5 All-Girl Divisions (Small & Large)
• Senior Level 5 Small, Medium & Large Co-ed Divisions
• International Open Level 5 (All-Girl & Co-ed Divisions) (eligible for 1 Paid bid or an At-Large bid)
THE PAID BID ($25,000 MAX) WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS:
• Highest Combined Score of all Senior Level 5 Divisions and all International Open Level 5 Divisions
• Highest Combined Score of all Senior Level 5 Divisions
AT-LARGE BIDS
All teams in the following divisions will be given the opportunity to compete for 6 AT-LARGE Bids to the Cheerleading Worlds.
• All Senior Level 5 Teams (except Senior Open)
• International Open Level 5 (All-Girl & Co-ed)
• (International) Open Level 6 (All-Girl & Co-ed)
THE AT-LARGE BIDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS: At-Large Bids for All Teams will be based on scores.
• The Senior Level 5 Divisions are guaranteed at least 3 bids (between Paid and At-Large) to the Cheerleading Worlds. (In order to be eligible to receive
the 3rd bid - which will be an at large- there must be at least 4 eligible teams competing for an at large bid in the Senior Level 5 Division) Otherwise
the bid will revert to the open bid process to be awarded by majority vote of the Worlds Judging Panel among ALL bid eligible teams.
• The International Open Level 6 Teams are guaranteed at least 1 At-Large bid to the Cheerleading Worlds provided at least 5 teams compete in the
Level 6 Divisions.
• The International Open teams are guaranteed at least 2 bids to the Cheerleading Worlds (between At-large and Paid bid (only Level 5))
• The 2 Final bids to the Cheerleading Worlds (3 bids if the Open Level 6 divisions fail to compete 5 teams) will be determined by the Worlds Judging
Panel. This decision will involve all bid eligible teams and will be made on a teams overall score and likelihood of success at the Cheerleading Worlds
For a team to be eligible for a paid bid, they must have at least 2 teams registered and actually compete at JAMZ Nationals.
This rule is necessary to prevent/avoid the spoilage of a Paid Bid and to allow teams the necessary substitutions for Worlds.

Thank you, I'm not sure how I missed that.

I am talking in general... not just in regards to this Jamz competition. It seems like there are always questions about exactly how bids will be awarded and/or what the day 1/day 2 values are.

Back