All-Star Jamz Nationals In Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

VCA Mach 5 had one fall and 2 touches. We are .08 behind Cheerforce. Cheerforce is 1.2 behind cheergyms.
<3 u Brendan ;). Nfinity just KILLED it!!
Goodluck Chris! How did your team named 'airborne ' do...I saw it on the schedule and it made me smile and remember my airborne :p

Here are some results from @industrynewsIN on twitter

Mini Show Cheer Level 2: 3- Fierce 2- American Cheer 1- Cheerforce Mayhem
Tiny Show Cheer Level 1: 4- OC Twinkle 3- Universal Sonics 2- VCA 1- American Cheer
Youth Small Show Cheer 1: 6- Xtreme Cheer Dynamics 5- Surge Athletics 4- PCM 3- Spirit Athletics 2- LV Elements 1- CSA
Mini Level 1: 7- OC 6- West Coast Rush 5- American 4- Universal Sonics 3- Flipz 2- VCA 1- PCM
Small Youth Level 2: 6- NCA Devil Divas 5- CSA 4- Universal Sonics 3- PCM 2- Flipz 1- Fierce
Large Youth Level 1: 4- NCA Devil Divas 3- Universal Sonics 2- California AS Glam 1. VCA
Youth Level 3: 2- Athletic Perfection 1- Cheerforce
Large Youth Level 2: 2- OC Blaze 1- American Cheer
Large Junior 1: 2- ???? 1- CVC
Small Junior 1: 8- Spirit Cheer 7- Hanford Heat 6- Legends Elite 5- Magnitude 4- West Coast Rush 3- American 2- OC 1- VCA

Too late to edit my earlier post but it has been revealed (from a cheer twitter) that a rival team had waited until PCM Karma competed to file an inquiry into the age of an athlete...

Junior Level 2 Large: 4. Cali Royals 3. PCM Wish 2. VCA Jets 1. POWER
Small Junior Level 3: 7. Connect 6. Pace Elite 5. Flipz 4. SCV 3. PCM Desire 2. Cheer Nation 1. VCA Falcons
Junior 4: 4- OC All Stars 3- Fierce 2- Cheerforce Fury 1- POWER
Junior 5: 1- American Cheer
Large Junior 3: 3- PCM 2- Fierce 1. OC Glamour

Too late to edit my earlier post but it has been revealed (from a cheer twitter) that a rival team had waited until PCM Karma competed to file an inquiry into the age of an athlete...
Do you mean if they hadnt competed and had been reported they would not have been disqualified?

We're a sports family in my house. All of us played baseball/softball, soccer ect. I used to do the book for my brother's travel baseball team. Every once in awhile, the opposing team would bat out of order (think underage athlete for PCM). I would wait until after the kid batted to inform the Ump. This way, they were out. (Think opposing team filing the inquiry) If I told them before hand, they would inform the team and they would fix it. That's how the game is played. Nothing wrong with what the rival team did, it's exactly what I would've done. Now, if PCM needed this kid as a last minute fill in for an injury ect, they should've informed the comp and gone exhibition. They're in the wrong, and a DQ is their punishment.

We're a sports family in my house. All of us played baseball/softball, soccer ect. I used to do the book for my brother's travel baseball team. Every once in awhile, the opposing team would bat out of order (think underage athlete for PCM). I would wait until after the kid batted to inform the Ump. This way, they were out. (Think opposing team filing the inquiry) If I told them before hand, they would inform the team and they would fix it. That's how the game is played. Nothing wrong with what the rival team did, it's exactly what I would've done. Now, if PCM needed this kid as a last minute fill in for an injury ect, they should've informed the comp and gone exhibition. They're in the wrong, and a DQ is their punishment.
I agree completely. Rules are rules and we must all abide by them.

Back