OC All Stars Pink

Large Senior Coed 3
Fame Athletics

Large Senior 3
OC All Stars Orange
CA Hearts

Small Junior 3
OC All Stars Blue
Pacific Coast Magic Prodigy * i believe they are registered as Coed 3... im their coach and we have a boy on the team....not sure if jamz is seperating the divisons though

Large Junior 3
CA LadyLuck

Large Youth 3
OC All Stars Red

American is bringing Sm Tiny 1 Glitter, Lrg Mini 1 Red, Lrg Youth 2 White, Lrg Sr 2 Silver, Sm Sr Restricted 5 Blue, Med Coed 5 Flyers!!

Anyone Have a break down of the paid bids.....as far as how they will distribute them

How will the bids be distributed?... Check it out!
PAID BIDS
All teams in the following divisions will be given the opportunity to compete for a PAID Bid to the Cheerleading Worlds.
• Senior Level 5 All-Girl Divisions (Small & Large)
• Senior Level 5 Small, Medium & Large Co-ed Divisions
• International Open Level 5 (All-Girl & Co-ed Divisions) (eligible for 1 Paid bid or an At-Large bid)
THE PAID BID ($25,000 MAX) WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS:
• Highest Combined Score of all Senior Level 5 Divisions and all International Open Level 5 Divisions
• Highest Combined Score of all Senior Level 5 Divisions

AT-LARGE BIDS
All teams in the following divisions will be given the opportunity to compete for 6 AT-LARGE Bids to the Cheerleading Worlds.
• All Senior Level 5 Teams (except Senior Open)
• International Open Level 5 (All-Girl & Co-ed)
• (International) Open Level 6 (All-Girl & Co-ed)(Provided at least 5 teams register in the Open Level 6 Divisions)
THE AT-LARGE BIDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS:
• At-Large Bids for All Teams will be based on scores. The Senior Level 5 Divisions are guaranteed at least 3 bids (between Paid and At-Large) to the Cheerleading Worlds
• The International Open teams are guaranteed at least 2 bids to the Cheerleading Worlds (between At-large and Paid bid (only Level 5))
• The 2 Final bids to the Cheerleading Worlds (3 bids if the Open Level 6 divisions fail to register 5 teams) will be determined by the Worlds Judging Panel. This decision will involve all bid eligible teams and will be made on a teams overall score and likelihood of success at the Cheerleading Worlds.

NEW AT-LARGE BID EXCEPTION: Per new USASF restrictions, JAMZ will no longer hand-down AT-LARGE BIDS to the next team in line. If an AT-LARGE Bid is turned down by a team, it will no longer be in play. If a team has already accepted an “At Large” bid from another company and opts to compete for another bid, they will be eligible only for a “Paid” Bid. They will not be eligible for another At-Large bid.

NEW PAID BID EXCEPTION: For a team to be eligible for a paid bid, they must have at least 2 teams registered and actually compete at JAMZ Nationals. This rule is necessary to prevent/avoid the spoilage of a Paid Bid and to allow teams the necessary substitutions for Worlds.

I think I Prefer when paid bids are given to the highest score, not guaranteed to a certain div, I get it trying to spread them around, but then you have what happend last week, (not taking away frm anyone that got one, the bid winners were amazing, worked their butt off to win the bids) @ spirit sports CF Ninity had the 2nd highest score and no paid bid......

IDK maybe Im wrong, but I keep wondering what the point diff was between a team like CF Ninity and the 7th place all girl that ended up with the same type of bid.

I think I Prefer when paid bids are given to the highest score, not guaranteed to a certain div, I get it trying to spread them around, but then you have what happend last week, (not taking away frm anyone that got one, the bid winners were amazing, worked their butt off to win the bids) @ spirit sports CF Ninity had the 2nd highest score and no paid bid......

IDK maybe Im wrong, but I keep wondering what the point diff was between a team like CF Ninity and the 7th place all girl that ended up with the same type of bid.

I agree... just because they are in the International Division, they are not eligible for as many bids, that just doesn't seem fair. Those kids work just as hard if not harder than the Senior Divisions and usually are paying for cheerleading themselves with little to no parent support. They should be eligible for the bids equally.

haha that's a good question, although I am THRILLED that PCM was the recipient of that Paid Bid, PCM's FIRST EVER full paid bid to worlds, what an exciting reward. Although Nfinity was stuck, not getting one, and being .07 behind the highest score of the comp, I also wonder what the score difference was...Nonetheless, it's the rules of Spirit Sports and Cheerforce knew them going into this comp, hopefully Jamz will be our time :D

haha that's a good question, although I am THRILLED that PCM was the recipient of that Paid Bid, PCM's FIRST EVER full paid bid to worlds, what an exciting reward. Although Nfinity was stuck, not getting one, and being .07 behind the highest score of the comp, I also wonder what the score difference was...Nonetheless, it's the rules of Spirit Sports and Cheerforce knew them going into this comp, hopefully Jamz will be our time :D
It will be. :)

Back