All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are EPs required to give out all of the at-large bids they advertise? Because from the looks of it so far, this comp is going to be a battle of the current at-large bids for the paid and then a freebie give away of some of the at-large bids. If Podunk all stars is smart (from a business point of view) they will remove all their 11and unders from their 4.2 (or 3 or 4 or insert any team) and enter as a 5. That bid is fantastic advertising for the following season. Seriously...I know we would have thought "wow, they qualified for worlds!" when we first were looking for cheer gyms. Additionally, most of the families/athletes would probably be thrilled to have the worlds experience even if they were one and out on Friday.
While I understand your theory here , your reasoning on this is exactly why there are too many teams at worlds. I understand using it as an advertisement tactic, but why would you want to go under the premis of getting a left over bid. Don't get me wrong, I know gyms that don't care if they are last and get a bid, they are still going. Me for one would only want to take a team I am coaching if I am pretty positive we could at least make finals. But, to each there own. Again, I see both sides.

While I understand your theory here , your reasoning on this is exactly why there are too many teams at worlds. I understand using it as an advertisement tactic, but why would you want to go under the premis of getting a left over bid. Don't get me wrong, I know gyms that don't care if they are last and get a bid, they are still going. Me for one would only want to take a team I am coaching if I am pretty positive we could at least make finals. But, to each there own. Again, I see both sides.
LOL! No, we are on the same page here.

Worlds Divisions
International Open Coed 6
Cheergyms.com
OC All Stars - Shadow (AL)
International Open All Girl 6
OC All Stars - Neon
International Open Coed 5
Cheerforce - ∞ (AL)
Pacific Coast Magic - Karma (AL)
Riptide - Rage
Fame Athletics - Onyx
International Open All Girl 5
Pacific Coast Magic - Believe (AL)
Senior Large Coed 5
Senior Medium Coed 5
POWER (P)
Senior Small Coed 5
CNY Storm (AL)
Fierce - Legendkatz (AL)
Pacific Coast Magic - Mysterious (AL)
Large Senior 5
Medium Senior 5
Cheerforce - Senior Black (AL)
Small Senior 5
Cheergyms.com (AL)
OC All Stars - Black (AL)
Pacific Coast Magic - Fantasy (P)
CNY Storm received an At Large this weekend in Atlantic City

I wish they'd put their schedule out, registration's been closed for a while now....people do have work and school to work around. Even if it's a rough draft

Latest posts

Back