All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol. Some people really think they know what they're talking about. ha! Go take a seat, newbie :cool:

Continuing from the above posts, this channel has an absurd number of videos, they've all been added to the wiki and my website though.

GBE Lime

Ohio Extreme Queens

Step One XO

ACE Lady Warriors

KC Cheer Fierce 5

I want to say I'm impressed but there is something holding me back. I appreciate hard skills but it's hard to love it when it isn't very clean. If this routine could get cleaned up all around, it would be a huge force to be reckoned with.

I want to say I'm impressed but there is something holding me back. I appreciate hard skills but it's hard to love it when it isn't very clean. If this routine could get cleaned up all around, it would be a huge force to be reckoned with.

They've made some changes to the routine in the last few weeks. They also have added a new flyer, one of the previous flyers is now a base on the team. I'm very confident this routine will be cleaned up by NCA.
Though they have to find another female base. The injured athlete from this weekend might be out the remainder of the season sadly :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid extra special attention to the male flyer (instead of watching the entire routine): He's an incredible athlete. He points his toes in everything (pet peeve), his tumbling is gorgeous, and he has great jumps. I also noticed, during jumps, that he is not too much bigger than the other flyers. He's doing a great job at representing male flyers and is a pretty good flyer overall!

They've made some changes to the routine in the last few weeks. They also have added a new flyer, one of the previous flyers is now a base on the team. I'm very confident this routine will be cleaned up by NCA.
Though they have to find another female base. The injured athlete from this weekend might be out the remainder of the season sadly :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overcoming adversity will make them much stronger as a team! Sorry to hear about the injured athlete :( I also am confident they will clean up by NCA. They are truly a great group!

Team Gunz

CJA Bombshells

In all honesty I haven't really understood the CJA hype all season, but that was a darn good performance.
I don't necessarily think they're much in contention for top 3 by the time everyone's hitting their Worlds routines, but still a great routine/performance nonetheless

Back