OT Jobs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 2, 2011
so i have a job right now but its a summer job i will be done at the end of august.. after that i am going to have a waitressing job because someone i know can get me it in a new restaurant, if that falls through somehow i still want to waitress i think.. has anyone done it before? i hear it good money but i need people's feedback and if not is there any jobs you would reccomend to try to get? thanks :)

so i have a job right now but its a summer job i will be done at the end of august.. after that i am going to have a waitressing job because someone i know can get me it in a new restaurant, if that falls through somehow i still want to waitress i think.. has anyone done it before? i hear it good money but i need people's feedback and if not is there any jobs you would reccomend to try to get? thanks :)
My brother and sister have been in the restaurant business. They seemed to have enjoyed it. I always recommend Starbucks because of the benefits (health insurance, stock, 401k's). Best job I ever had and regret leaving.

My brother and sister have been in the restaurant business. They seemed to have enjoyed it. I always recommend Starbucks because of the benefits (health insurance, stock, 401k's). Best job I ever had and regret leaving.
i heard its great to work there, but im only 16 so i'd have to look into it!

Back