Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

crazzyeyesassypants

Cheer Parent
Jun 3, 2014
26144e33ca88be623181c43182192ff6.jpg

[emoji4] what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's silly to cause such a stir over something that isn't even official yet...

I also say no. Too many teams already, vast age differences, etc.

ETA: from a later tweet it looks like it's a "version" of worlds. That might have been something Cheer Updates would have wanted to include in their original release of unofficial information

Last edited:
Idk how I feel about it honestly. I always saw worlds as the big time you know. Athletes 12 yrs old and up etc. junior ages?

Idk... If they have level 5 skills it doesn't mean they're mentally prepared for the mega event that is worlds. I mean yea they do summit but that comp is all levels all ages. Where worlds is well WORLDS.

Then that brings into question is this going to happen at the same time as regular worlds? Would that extend the length of worlds? And so on.... Idk just me

Were crossovers allowed between juniors and seniors in the past? Like could someone have won worlds with lites and wcss back in the day? I feel like crossovers to seniors shouldn't be allowed at worlds, but then like almost all junior 5 teams have worlds crossovers.

Were crossovers allowed between juniors and seniors in the past? Like could someone have won worlds with lites and wcss back in the day? I feel like crossovers to seniors shouldn't be allowed at worlds, but then like almost all junior 5 teams have worlds crossovers.

No, crossovers were allowed through 2006 and juniors weren't at Worlds until 2007.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think they'd have to allow it for at least this year. I mean, it's NOVEMBER. Teams have been formed and uniforms have been ordered.

What junior teams have won worlds in the past , wc lites x2, super cells??
Flip Factory, University Air Force, CA Jags, and Cali for coed. Lites x2 and Cells x2 for all girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back