OT Just For Laughs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 28, 2011
Everyone remember the song Friday by Rebecca Black? Here's something just like it. enjoy! I laughed my butt off!

My eyes... My ears... FIRST WAS EASTER THEN FOURTH OF JULY NOW THANKSGIVING!
Was this the same company that Rebecca Black's parents paid to make their daughter a music video?

My eyes... My ears... FIRST WAS EASTER THEN FOURTH OF JULY NOW THANKSGIVING!
Was this the same company that Rebecca Black's parents paid to make their daughter a music video?
different company. same producer.. i had the curiosity to look it up..

Haaaaaaaa! Can't be hateful, got mashed potatoes on my table! LOL! By the way...I'm jealous. I always wanted to sing into a turkey leg. ;)

DO these girls think they are going to get famous from this? Sure rebecca black had her 15 minutes but it was for the wrong reasons and now no one talks about her because we got bored with it.

DO these girls think they are going to get famous from this? Sure rebecca black had her 15 minutes but it was for the wrong reasons and now no one talks about her because we got bored with it.
I don't think they are trying to be famous, this is a fun thing you can do if you have enough money. Think about it, in a way it's the same as recording a video of you and your friends singing... just with costumes, sets, and some wierd older black gentelman dressed as a turkey?
But seriously, I'm old and I would still love to film a music video with my friends for fun and have no hopes of getting famous.

I don't think they are trying to be famous, this is a fun thing you can do if you have enough money. Think about it, in a way it's the same as recording a video of you and your friends singing... just with costumes, sets, and some wierd older black gentelman dressed as a turkey?
But seriously, I'm old and I would still love to film a music video with my friends for fun and have no hopes of getting famous.
well i guess whatever floats your boat...lol

Back