OT Jut Curious

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Still here! Ahhh, those times were umm.....interesting. lol I personally enjoy the new "not so much drama" board myself. :) All of the trouble makers have grown up a bit I believe. :) Over_It hasn't been on in a long while and meanj isn't so mean anymore. lol Whoadeedle/appledrinkyum was a hoot!

Anyone on here remember our infamous memorial day "I wanna be FIERCE" thread that crashed the pro-x boards? Good times! :)

And thus...my username was born! Lol. Back when you were LovinMy2Girls or something like that. Good times..

I didn't think whoadeedle was around until the IMissTheXBoards site though?

I was talking the other day to someone about how much everything has changed! All the admins are different from ProX. I miss the people who used to post often like CheerMadre, aNICEmom, Cheer2Win....

I would have never thought setting up a status ladder would ever cause such problems. And I've never spent so much time deleting messages just trying to keep a board from crashing as I did that week after Memorial Day.

I can only imagine ACEDAD! I didn't quit understand back then all that you had to do. But your "status ladder" brought a lot of us together, broke age barriers, and to this day I still meet up with numerous people from that thread. :) Some are young enough to be my children. Others sweet enough to be my sister/brother. Others I'll never speak to or hear from again but don't regret the times we talked or got together for dinner at competitions. :) That was a weekend I'll never forget. But I am sorry for all the drama it caused! lol ;)

And thus...my username was born! Lol. Back when you were LovinMy2Girls or something like that. Good times..

I didn't think whoadeedle was around until the IMissTheXBoards site though?

I was talking the other day to someone about how much everything has changed! All the admins are different from ProX. I miss the people who used to post often like CheerMadre, aNICEmom, Cheer2Win....

Yes!!! And I think Madre, aNICEmom and cheer2win all post on here occasionally. I've seen their screen names from time to time.

Yes!!! And I think Madre, aNICEmom and cheer2win all post on here occasionally. I've seen their screen names from time to time.

I saw Madre post the other day which is what reminded me of it! I just wish they all posted more often :(

I can't believe all the commotion we all caused that one weekend. Sorry Acedad/Achmed...

I came in right after ProX crashed by following an Acedad bread crumb trail through various smaller boards! I ended up at imisstheproxboards and have been here ever since (just with different names..Dbacksmom75 & capheebersmom).

I was around for the end of prox and was one of the first ones on imissthexboards!

ive been posting more lately but theres so many new people i dont know them! haha so i havent been my posting self for about 6 months lol

I love when Cheer2Win peeks in every now and then.

What's funny is...the only reason I joined the Imissprox board was because someone created an account with my name CheerMomNTx (someone thought they were having a conversation with me and it wasn't me). I was using that name when ProX was created so I had to create an account CheerMomNTx-The Original and now it's back to the orignal name.
wink.png

I started reading the ProX boards when the owner Craig did the choreography for my daughter's gym and she came home with a ProX tshirt and sports bra. I think she she still has those around somewhere......

haha i'm not the only one who found the imissthexboard site by following acedad. i literally searched for his and level5mom's names because i knew they would have an account someonewhere on someboard on the net.

I still remember the thread that got me hooked on the ProX Boards. Don't remember what it was called, but it was a story add on kinda thing. Something about a whale. I started reading it and thought to myself "these people know how to have fun!" So I stuck around for a little while... I don't even remember how I found the imissthexboards.

Back