OT Kids say the darndest things!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When I was in kindergarten we had to write like a 3 page book about what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wrote that I wanted to be a pink crayon or a Spice Girl...

I was a purple crayon for Halloween one year so I can totally understand that one.
And when my brother was 4, he was asked what he wanted to be when he grew up. His answer? A potato.

When I was in kindergarten we had to write like a 3 page book about what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wrote that I wanted to be a pink crayon or a Spice Girl...
My friend (who happens to be male) wanted to be a butterfly, and I was going to be a lady bug. Favorite story of my childhood hahaha

According to the minis my coed base and I are dating because we stunt together, even they know their coach is his wife. It's great at open days when then drag their families over to meet us and explain "Bowcat is his girlfriend and Miss Coach is the wife!" AWKWARD.

I had another one today, from the same child as the last comment (our coaches 5 year old daughter). Today we were getting ready to run the routine again and she goes 'I don't like cheer' :rolleyes: Then asked when could we do some stunting (as she is doing a tumble trio, so dont stunt as much as they practice their trio).......bless them

The head coach of our tiny team is reaaallyy pregnant right now. We have a 3 year old on the team, and the other day, she put her little hands on her hips and goes "heeeeyyy, isnt there a baby in thereeee??". and she went and was rubbing all over her belly and I guess the baby was pushing back. She was so amazed!

i love all of these.
i coach four teams and thank goodness only two of them are young. last year when we were teaching a girl to be the secondary base she came up to me and told me she was not good at being the secretary base we all died.
my girls will also come up to me and my assistant and tell us the weirdest injuries i am not sure why so now we just say put a band-aid on it lol one girl said my belly button hurt and another girl said my toe nails hurt really bad what should i do ummmm i'm not quiet sure what to say to that lol

Today a kid who I have not met before asked me

"Who are you?"

to which I responded

"I'm Casey, who are you?"

to which he responded

"You sound like one of those guys on the fashion shows"

-____-
ohmygod that is hilarious hahahahahaha

Yesterday while coaching a private tumbling lesson, the 5 year old girl I was coaching who is afraid of doing her handstands told me that she's on a level 7 team right now, and once she got her handstand against the wall she would be on a level 8 team. I died, then told her that there were only 6 levels but she was like "No, because I'm on level 7 so you're wrong." DEAD

Back