OT Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm on the A list on my old phone, I started the game in like July and bought a new phone in august, so I've been carrying around two iPhones for a month. The addiction is real. I also tried changing my clock but is doesn't work, sadly.
If you connect it with your Game Center you should be able to get it on your new phone. When I got my iPad back, I was an A lister and like #3 on my phone and didn't want to start all over so I just told it to use my game from iCloud and it worked perfectly! I'm #1 now :cool:

If you connect it with your Game Center you should be able to get it on your new phone. When I got my iPad back, I was an A lister and like #3 on my phone and didn't want to start all over so I just told it to use my game from iCloud and it worked perfectly! I'm #1 now :cool:
Never even thought of that, thanks!

Does anyone know why it won't let me add my Facebook friends? My friend has android and I'm on iPhone so Game Center won't work

I played it until I was an A-list and now I just occasionally get on... probably because the energy thing makes me lose interest. HOW DO YOU GET UNLIMITED ENERGY?!

i played for like a week and i liked it but got bored with it because i never had energy and refused to spend $$.

and then i saw that little old Kimmy makes $700,000 PER DAY on this stupid game. really? let me get some free energy.

i played for like a week and i liked it but got bored with it because i never had energy and refused to spend $$.

and then i saw that little old Kimmy makes $700,000 PER DAY on this stupid game. really? let me get some free energy.
As in, the real Kim K?

I'll try to explain in words how I got unlimited energy:

First, exit the game and close it from your running apps if that makes sense. Then, go onto your settings and go to date and time. Set the date to a day forwards. Afterwards, open the game and when it says "loading..." under that box that gives you tips on the game, exit the game immediately (DON'T close it from your running apps!!). The trick to this is to not let the game load. Then, go back to date and time and change the date back to the current day. Go back onto the game.

You'll see that you still don't have energy, right? Exit the game (don't close it from your running apps!) and go back onto the game again. You should have full energy :)

Please tell me if you still need help!

(ETA: This should work for Apple and Android)

I'll try to explain in words how I got unlimited energy:

First, exit the game and close it from your running apps if that makes sense. Then, go onto your settings and go to date and time. Set the date to a day forwards. Afterwards, open the game and when it says "loading..." under that box that gives you tips on the game, exit the game immediately (DON'T close it from your running apps!!). The trick to this is to not let the game load. Then, go back to date and time and change the date back to the current day. Go back onto the game.

You'll see that you still don't have energy, right? Exit the game (don't close it from your running apps!) and go back onto the game again. You should have full energy :)

Please tell me if you still need help!

(ETA: This should work for Apple and Android)

This didn't work for me :-(

Back