All-Star Largest All Star Program By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would be curious to see which gym has the largest program, counting athletes not teams, in regards to the population of the state. As an example, while Cheer Athletics is a very large successful program, they are also housed in one of the largest states. If you take the ratio of athletes to state population and compare it to say the largest gym in Delaware, the numbers would not be near the same but the smaller gym could technically bigger, if you go by a ratio. If this makes no sense, I apologize. I have been up since 5:30 AM (morning workouts) and was just throwing ideas around in my head :)

I mean 1 person that competes on 3 teams counts as 1, not 3. You don't count the same person multiple times.

I think that the numbers for "regular" all star kids is probably pretty similar between Rays, CA, and WC. (low 500s?) If you count half year teams (i think they have 250+), then Stingrays likely has the most out of a single location. CA has around 650 including all competitive programs (NOT counting HS teams)

If you start counting multiple gyms, then Cali, CEA, ACE, and the Premier gyms could jump ahead - you would have to ask them.

If you count ALL of the Premier gyms then they have like 11 gyms in 6 different states. However I know one of the Premier gyms is also an Ace gym.

I would be curious to see which gym has the largest program, counting athletes not teams, in regards to the population of the state. As an example, while Cheer Athletics is a very large successful program, they are also housed in one of the largest states. If you take the ratio of athletes to state population and compare it to say the largest gym in Delaware, the numbers would not be near the same but the smaller gym could technically bigger, if you go by a ratio. If this makes no sense, I apologize. I have been up since 5:30 AM (morning workouts) and was just throwing ideas around in my head :)

example: California, with 37 million or so compared to Wyoming with 1/2 a million or so. A gym in Wyoming would need to have 1 kid for every 70 kids in a California gym. A Wyoming gym with 10 kids would be as impressive to you as California All Stars having 700?

example: California, with 37 million or so compared to Wyoming with 1/2 a million or so. A gym in Wyoming would need to have 1 kid for every 70 kids in a California gym. A Wyoming gym with 10 kids would be as impressive to you as California All Stars having 700?

A Wyoming gym EXISTING would be as impressive to me as Cali having 700 athletes.

Not necessarily more or even as impressive. I just think it would be interesting to see how the the ratios compare when looking at the number of athletes in a program and the potential population they can pool from.

I find it interesting that:
ACE has 44 teams and 1200 athletes for an average of 27.27 per team.
CEA has 49 teams with 960 athletes for an average of 19.59 athletes per team.

I always think of CEA as having larger teams.
(these statistics were pulled from within this thread)
I don't think it has anything to do with small vs large, I assume that is crossovers vs no crossovers.

Not necessarily more or even as impressive. I just think it would be interesting to see how the the ratios compare when looking at the number of athletes in a program and the potential population they can pool from.
Fair enough. However, state boundaries don't really apply to all star gyms.

By total athletes yes, especially now with three location, I can't wait to see what Nicole does with the Marion gym. But if I'm not mistaken cheer force has the most in one location with 180 full year athletes whih makes it te largest single location gym.
Largest single gym maybe but gym in generally no. CCU Little Rock has I think right at 10 teams this year so it might be close for single location.

I think this post should ask wich gym in each state has the most athletes in the programs/s because I know a few listed has a ridiculous amount of cross overs.. uh obviously your going to push more teams when you have the same girls competing on 3 different teams with in your gym. I said this before I wish crossovers would be regulated to some extent. (sighs)

Back