High School Last Practice, Something Special For Seniors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 30, 2011
So, Thursday is our last practice :(. The head coach and I were thinking we want to do something special for our 8 Seniors that day. This year turned out to be our best season yet. The seniors really stepped it up and helped our team grow into the best we could ever be this year (it was the complete opposite last year). Words can't even describe how much love they have for their team. It is going to be really hard to let them go!

We already have a Fall Sports Awards night, and a football/cheerleading banquet next month. So this Thursday we wanted to do something just for us. Whether it be something like everyone writes a letter for them or little gifts, etc. I was wondering if any other teams do something fun and cute for their last practice? All ideas are welcome!!! Thank you!

We stand on boxes at football games. There is a guy who makes miniature cheer boxes that have a lid that you can put special notes inside.

The letter idea is my fave:) and then y'all could sit down together and make team bracelets or key chains to remember the season with your slogan or break chant. Just FYI, the letters get really emotional! They are amazing though

Glad you posted this!! I wanted to do something for the kids aging off all star Senior this year. Keep the ideas coming!

I definitely want to do letters! It is going to be one emotional day :( But yes keep the ideas coming!!

Glad you posted this!! I wanted to do something for the kids aging off all star Senior this year. Keep the ideas coming!
Our seniors got sterling silver rings with their initials on them. The girls LOVED them and they weren't too expensive. It was nice for them to get something personalized. Oh and I came up with the idea of a monogrammed blanket in the teams color! With the girls name on it. Cause it's getting cold and we all know we love to snuggle up for warmth in a cozy blankie! I bet monogramming would be 5 dollars

Back