All-Star Leaving For Sot

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Screenshot2012-06-14at123254AM.png

^This pretty much sums it up for me

Screenshot2012-06-14at123209AM.png

credit to awesome people of tumblr

Screenshot2012-06-14at123611AM.png

Don't know if that's her actual tumblr or not but here's information about her switching to SOT.

maybe she'll tell us what g3fca2a means

Last year someone made a thread on it. Plenty of people commenting and admins saying that it's pretty much no ones business or whatever i believe bluecat or someone CA related even commented on it! People were guessing or making up what they thought it said and it was all good.
And no one spilled the beans so I decided to do some research and I spilled the beans and within 5 mins it was deleted. So that means I must have been right or they would of said no haha!

Ok that Was childish of me!!! But it was fun finding out!

Don't want to shock anyone but CA and SOT are not rivals....the gyms frequently have kids go back and forth. A group of athletes from Jags tumbled at our gym last season because it was closer...no one cared. There are even families that have kids at both gyms. Heck there was one that cheered on sr restricted and then went to Worlds with Fiercecatz...
Needless to say this is not earth-shattering....

She is a high profile athlete so any type of move she makes will be discussed, but it seems like it is a low drama event and all are happy. Locking thread.

Back