Level 3 Pyramid Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2010
Hello all,

I need help putting together an elite level 3 pyramid for a team of 10, previously we had 3 full groups to work with but that is no longer the case and I am a bit stuck on what to do.

Thank you!

You can fullup to ext with one bracer.

You can low to high/ ballup with two bracers.

You can do the braced inversions with a bracer, and a backspot holding the hand.

D2 Summit is notorious for super small level 3 teams (J3 especially) you can refer to for some inspiration.

You can fullup to ext with one bracer.

You can low to high/ ballup with two bracers.

You can do the braced inversions with a bracer, and a backspot holding the hand.

D2 Summit is notorious for super small level 3 teams (J3 especially) you can refer to for some inspiration.

Thank you so much!

Have a shoulder sit in the middle. 2 outside groups of 4. Have the outside flyers do a backflip to stomach, then frontflip to back. Flatback up to 2-leg prep. Full twist squish down, Then a braced switch up to heel. Take out the shoudler sit so the 2 outside groups can get closer to each other and have the 2 flyers grab onto each others arm at 2-leg extension. Both flyers full down.
(This will total 5 level 3 pyramid skills).

Hi! Question. If I have three stunt groups for pryamid can the outside two stunt groups do a switch up to heelstretch while holding on to center stunt group flyer? I believe they can but just making sure.

Hi! Question. If I have three stunt groups for pryamid can the outside two stunt groups do a switch up to heelstretch while holding on to center stunt group flyer? I believe they can but just making sure.
They would need to be connected to the bask spot as well as the center prep flyer if the stretch is caught at the top.

They would need to be connected to the bask spot as well as the center prep flyer if the stretch is caught at the top.
Would you be allowed to have a secondary base become a backspot and have a main base? Or do you need a secondary base, main base, and a backspot?

Would you be allowed to have a secondary base become a backspot and have a main base? Or do you need a secondary base, main base, and a backspot?
Its legal with two "bases" with the correct grips but the someone has to be connected with the flyer aka holding the ankle during the skill.

Back