All-Star Level 5 Combo Passes 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 3, 2011
After I got most of the initial anger out of my system (regarding new USASF regulations for 2012-13 season) I started thinking about what new passes everyone will have to come up with to keep it competitive...

Any ideas?

I'm assuming yes because aren't whip fulls legal? I thought it was just doubles that have to be preceded by bhs
But you twist in an arabian...I have no idea, just thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm not sure but I think so. It says no consecutive bounding, twisting skills are not allowed. I think they mean no bounding between two twisting skills, for example a double double. My take on it is that as many bounding skills are allowed as long as there is no twisting, for example whip whip whip, but then could you add a full to the end of that since fulls don't need to be proceeded by a backhandspring or as you were saying, an arabian?

If this goes through, I think Cartwheel Fulls/Doubles will run the world. I also think Handspring stepout fulls. How about back extension roll fulls? Does that count?

@orange_rays on twitter tweeted some ideas for new passes, but from how I am interpreting them they would both be illegal?

RO - Arabian - RO - 1.5 -RO - whip -full - HS - Double! Ready. Set. Go!
I thought a whip full was considered a bounding pass??

RO - Whip - Whip - Whip - full - HS - Double - HS - Double Ready. Set. Go!!
Multiple whips in a row isn't considering bounding?

Back