All-Star Level 5 Or Not?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 10, 2011
Just wondering how smart it would be to start a level 5 squad with only a few fulls? (for the 2012-2013 season and they would be junior). Or would it not be such a good idea?

what do you mean by a few? i think atleast half the squad should have fulls to be level 5. at junior age that is

Well like 4 have their fulls on the groud as of now. It would be a small squad maybe like 12-15. And there are a few more that I think could definately get their fulls, I mean they have a whole year...

i would say they need to be level 4....remember you also need standing tumbling and have to be able to throw the fulls in the middle of a routine.

It's kinda early to tell... you'd probably have to wait and see who tries out with what skills. But Senior Restricted 5 could also be an option to consider.

i would say they need to be level 4....remember you also need standing tumbling and have to be able to throw the fulls in the middle of a routine.

Well they all already have their jumps to tuck.. but level 4 may be a good idea, because it might be a big leap from level 3 to 5.

I'd wait for it. SO5 would be a nice division if you have these same girls you're talking about and I'd really advertise that you are having a level 5 team if you want a worlds eligible division.

It's kinda early to tell... you'd probably have to wait and see who tries out with what skills. But Senior Restricted 5 could also be an option to consider.

Thank you! I didn't think about this, but that is definataly a possibility!

Also remember tumbling is only part of the scoresheet. Think about their level 5 stunting abilities as well.

I would rather go level 4 and work my way up to level 5. My cp is on a j5 team and out of 36 I believe around 29 have a full or better. I think on the score sheet is is done by precentage of team but I may be wrong. Good luck this season!

I would probably go level 4 so they can do super well, it will also give them confidence to maybe go level 5 either later in the year or next year. It will also show you what they are capable of doing, if they don't do aswell in level 4 there is no way they will do well in level 5. Just test the waters out!

I would rather go level 4 and work my way up to level 5. My cp is on a j5 team and out of 36 I believe around 29 have a full or better. I think on the score sheet is is done by precentage of team but I may be wrong. Good luck this season!

I can't wait to see her j5 team, they are going to look so awesome!!:)

Back