High School Locker Decorations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BuegeSmalls

Uni designer and state IDer-Most positive shimmies
May 21, 2011
Hey guys! For football season we always make locker decorations for the football players lockers & a big sign in the lunch room. The signs just say the players name and then something like lets go indians! Beat those whatevers, and a little picture. Does anybody else do this? Or have any cute ideas for signs? Pictures please:) Thanks!

Here are some examples ( sorry if they are big)
2yotjki.png
23qx5ol.png

thats so cute! i think my team might start doing this this year!
ummm i would definatley add a little color and glitter to those signs
and maybe tape a little candy treat/granola bar or personal note to make it special!

We do:) one time we put pictures of them on magnets with their names and put it on the lockers. We also decorate the locker room and leave little candy treats:)

we made locker signs for the football players last year, and they said "champions look better in red, black and white" that was my favorite quote <3

we made locker signs for the football players last year, and they said "champions look better in red, black and white" that was my favorite quote <3
I love that! I'm totally gonna steal that:)
Got any other ones?:)

We aren't allowed to decorate the lockers :( but we make signs for 2 days and hang them all over the school! (I actually just came from there!) And then the Thursday before each game the cheerleaders, football players and parents have dinner together! Its so fun :)

for homecoming my team will decorate the football locker room after their last practice before homecoming so in the morning they will see it. After we go back to one of our teammates house and have a pasta party and make a banner for the fb players to run through and goodie bags with candy and a bracelet with their team quote on it(last year it said dominate). at midnight we all go out and toilet paper the senior football players houses which surprisingly they LOVE. the next morning the cheerleaders and football players have a big breakfast at our local firehouse and then the rest of the day contains the usual homecoming festivitiess:) its a realllyy long 2 days but its my favorite part of football seasonn!

Back