Maddie G Basing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like she definitely had to base at some point in that pyramid cause there are so many fliers and so many tiny girls!

She had to base cause there are so many different things going on in the pyramid at once that there isnt enough bases. but i think that is helps flyers to understand things from a bases perspective.

maddie gardner is a beastly base and amazing flyer. juliet... you go girl. they are both beastly amazing bases and flexible flyers =)

I think having flyers base makes them better flyers. They understand it from another perspective and learn what to do to help make it easier on the bases.

fliers make some of the best bases because they know what its like to be dropped and know it isnt fun so they never drop their fliers, and as a base they learn what its like to be hit and take it into account to help their flying!

I remember someone asking Juliet on formspring if she was mad about not flying in the pyramid at the end & she was like "No, this is a team effort and we all need to contribute in different ways and if it helps the team then it's okay!" I thought it was very mature of her to say that and I'm glad the girls understand :)

what's juliet's formspring account?

that's what i LOVE about CEA, all their athletes are so versatile and can do anything they are put into! like rachel rolband bases maddy gibbons in the basket toss at the end of junior elite's routine/pyramid

When a pyramid has that much going on you're bound to be in different stunt positions than usual at some point. Props to Courtney for visualizing an amazing pyramid every season and using every athlete to contribute to its greatness!

Back