All-Star Magicbands, hotel reservation for Worlds.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2014
Hi!

So I have a question. I know that Disney does not provide free magicbands anymore when you make a hotel reservation. Should I expect to not have one provided for Worlds? I read the digital book on the USASF website but it does not mention anything about magicbands. I know we would get a grey one before but now I am confused. The coaches don't know either.

Does anyone know? Thank you so much!

Hi!

So I have a question. I know that Disney does not provide free magicbands anymore when you make a hotel reservation. Should I expect to not have one provided for Worlds? I read the digital book on the USASF website but it does not mention anything about magicbands. I know we would get a grey one before but now I am confused. The coaches don't know either.

Does anyone know? Thank you so much!
I would not expect to get them provided. You can purchase them or just not use them at all. They aren't a necessity (and never have been). Just a convenience thing if you want it.

Jumping in to add that your old ones will still work. You just have to connect them to the new reservation. Disney isn’t giving them automatically anymore.

Jumping in to add that your old ones will still work. You just have to connect them to the new reservation. Disney isn’t giving them automatically anymore.
As long as they are linked to your account, you don't have to do anything. They aren't linked to any specific reservation, just a way to access all the info that is in your account.

Also to add:
Magicbands essentially work forever. There are few minor things that won't work after about 2-3 years (primarily ride photos that automatically link to your account, not the ones that you can tap at the end of the ride). But anything that involves physically tapping your band, will work forever.

Back