All-Star Majors Live Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2011
Christchurch, New Zealand
www.allstarcheerleaders.co.nz
Role:
Industry Professional
also if anyone purchased the live feed last year, has was it? did you have any issues?
I had it and it worked off and on but then crashed out. A you tube account (can't remember which one) had good quality videos up so fast that I ended up watching those although it wasn't the same experience as watching the parts I managed to live.

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
Role:
Parent
I had the live feed and hosted a viewing party....

..., and the feed crashed for me before it started and only came back up halfway through awards.

I sincerely hope they've fixed their capacity issues for this year because if there was ever an #epicfail last year's live stream was it.

CheerBank

Cheer Parent
May 7, 2012
In my drama free bubble
Role:
Parent

..., and the feed crashed for me before it started and only came back up halfway through awards.

I sincerely hope they've fixed their capacity issues for this year because if there was ever an #epicfail last year's live stream was it.
You will just have to send us a play by play then.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

SheCheers

Cheer Parent
Mar 6, 2011
Texas
Role:
Parent

Good thing I have lots of beer and wine for my viewing party tonight. Plan B is to just get to the point that I don't care ;)

CatFan22

Cheer Parent
Jul 1, 2010
The Colony, TX
Role:
Parent
Good thing I have lots of beer and wine for my viewing party tonight. Plan B is to just get to the point that I don't care ;)

I'll definitely need lots of wine to deal with the angry, whiney cheerleaders if the feed goes out.

Reactions: SheCheers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts