All-Star Majors Live Streaming

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

also if anyone purchased the live feed last year, has was it? did you have any issues?
I had it and it worked off and on but then crashed out. A you tube account (can't remember which one) had good quality videos up so fast that I ended up watching those although it wasn't the same experience as watching the parts I managed to live.

I had the live feed and hosted a viewing party....

..., and the feed crashed for me before it started and only came back up halfway through awards.

I sincerely hope they've fixed their capacity issues for this year because if there was ever an #epicfail last year's live stream was it.

..., and the feed crashed for me before it started and only came back up halfway through awards.

I sincerely hope they've fixed their capacity issues for this year because if there was ever an #epicfail last year's live stream was it.
You will just have to send us a play by play then.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Good thing I have lots of beer and wine for my viewing party tonight. Plan B is to just get to the point that I don't care ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back