All-Star Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone post the streaming link please? I'm sorry, I've been out of town all day and I'm just getting home

I am so impressed with what she said about not assembling a team on skill but heart. Curious..anyone know how many athletes are new to CEA on Sr. Elite?
I would not have known who either Pope was before this video but color me a fan. Those are both remarkable public speakers.

it's 1.30 am....Monday I have a very hard exam in school. i already failed it 2, so it's my last shot.
So I should be sleeping to be well-rested to study...instead I'm waiting for the majors to start.

We should use the chat.

And by we, I mean you, since I'm watching UCA on ESPN3 and not the majors.

Is cheerlive showing anything yet? I can log into my membership, but I can't see anything yet.

I'm sorry, I've never streamed anything before. (Hard to believe, I know) Do I need to have a cheerlive account for this? Because I'm not about that 20 dollars a month life.

you have to be that 20 dollars a month kind of person. But don't worry. last year people were posting videos like 3 minutes after team went off the stage
NEGATIVE for me then. I had a job interview a couple hours away so burning that gas up and back was all the money I plan on spending today, haha. Thank you for letting me know!

Back