All-Star Male Cheerleading Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 20, 2012
Ok, so I was wondering what other gyms uniforms look like for there guys( and girls too ). Ours are rather unimpressive, and I was just looking to see who's uniforms were the best. I have a cheerleading website, and the two uniforms I like best will go on the featured spot, with your gym's website.

Post a picture containing, a female uniform, a male uniform, along with your gyms website.

Have at it:)

Nick.

i think its sad we pay waaaay more attention to the girls uniforms than we do the guys... they could be so awesome with a little imagination. :)

We typically do a standard formula to produce our guys uniforms. Once we have the girls uniform finalized we add pants that compliment skirt/shorts/capris and for the top:

Fill in any cut outs and the stomach with solid black or white.

Increase the size dimensions of the piping and logo.

And remove stones from anything other than the logo.

Which thus far has created a pretty complimentary, masculine looking uniform.

17239113474d76843a6d702.jpg

These are our male uniforms:

15ojdwj.jpg

It's hard to see in this photo but the red, white and black stripe continues down the side of the pants.

And these are our female uniforms:

2d0b3ba.jpg

When designing I wanted a very clean design, collegiate style, with cohesive male and female uniforms. I kept the exact same fabrics for both (since there is not much red the shimmery red fabric is fine on the guys :p) and made a pants & top version of my female uniform.

We typically do a standard formula to produce our guys uniforms. Once we have the girls uniform finalized we add pants that compliment skirt/shorts/capris and for the top:

Fill in any cut outs and the stomach with solid black or white.

Increase the size dimensions of the piping and logo.

And remove stones from anything other than the logo.

Which thus far has created a pretty complimentary, masculine looking uniform.

17239113474d76843a6d702.jpg
For the male uni, do you keep any mystic fabric or do you use a matte fabric?

For the male uni, do you keep any mystic fabric or do you use a matte fabric?

Thus far we've only used GK's Drytech and Nylon Spandex b/c they work well for both sexes. Guy's pants always in Drytech tops pending the base color of the uniform varies.

Back