All-Star Male Flyer... Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry that people are personally attacking you honey. :( Always keep your dreams around but also remember that not every dream is possible. Your best bet really is open gym and flying for fun. If you can convince your coach to get you in the air, it'll be just icing on the cake if you are already having fun just playing around and flying for fun.

No matter what happens, be happy! :) it sounds like you're a great cheerleader no matter what position you do. If you get stuck on the ground, try to see the bright side of it and learn to base new and more complicated skills. Yes, it may not be what you want to be doing, but it's still the sport you love.

I'm sorry that people are personally attacking you honey. :( Always keep your dreams around but also remember that not every dream is possible. Your best bet really is open gym and flying for fun. If you can convince your coach to get you in the air, it'll be just icing on the cake if you are already having fun just playing around and flying for fun.

No matter what happens, be happy! :) it sounds like you're a great cheerleader no matter what position you do. If you get stuck on the ground, try to see the bright side of it and learn to base new and more complicated skills. Yes, it may not be what you want to be doing, but it's still the sport you love.

Thank you hun:)

Boys get so many things that girls don't. Generally.. professional boys sports far outweigh professional girls sports. Hell, even girls sports in high school don't get any respect. If in this ONE "sport" girls are favored for one position on the floor, then I think thats just fine. Not saying that boys should never fly, but if that position favors girls, then so be it.

to add: i'm a coach, and if i gave every person on the team a "chance" to fly, we would never get any better. we'd waste 20 practices and probably end up with the same tops as originally planned. tall people are backs, strong people are bases, small people are tops. thats how teams fit together.

so after you post the masculine male thread, you post this, someone's a little bitter apparently. *refers to avatar* obviously I am not against men being able to pull body positions, I can pull a bow to my head in jeans, and used to have a straight leg scorpion, but there's a place for everyone, and like the thread about masculine boys in cheer said, we need boy stunters, something we are losing. add male flyers into the mix and this sport becomes a joke to a straight male. we can stop with these stupid pointless threads please.
it already is a joke to straight males, nothing new there.

Back