All-Star Match Play Order Choice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

American Championships in Salt Lake has been one of my favorite competitions. My teams have gone the past two years and fortunately they have been in match play both times…. For some reason they chose to go second both years…. They can see the team they are against and use it for motivation to step it up and make sure they do well. My kids just love that competition. We are going again this season and the match play is ALL they talk about. J

American Championships in Salt Lake has been one of my favorite competitions. My teams have gone the past two years and fortunately they have been in match play both times…. For some reason they chose to go second both years…. They can see the team they are against and use it for motivation to step it up and make sure they do well. My kids just love that competition. We are going again this season and the match play is ALL they talk about. J

I'm excited for this comp. VCA is making the trip this year and we're bringing our whole program. I love the whole match play idea, very cool

I am bummed that it is no longer a match play event. :(

Back