Most Hated Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha im just saying and I think it was from like certain shoes, I know the infinity passions has those designs on the heel and that rubber just rips into the skin. Its so bad ha

Yeah I had a guy tell me last night that my Nfinity's hurt a lot more than a teammate who I think had the Varsity sneaker.

As a base I hate thigh stands. Like, kill me now. I also hate two foot extension from prep. I always just hate the dip and push up to it.

As a back I hate twisting cradles. These embryo flyers lie back and hit me in the face with the back of their heads every single time.

As a flyer I hate two foot extension from prep because its hellish having a backs support, then it's taken away and I want to cry.

As a coach I hate two foot extension from prep (I bet you'd never guess!) It always goes wrong first time. I also hate half ups- they always look messy! But i LOOOOOOVEEE me some show'n'go's :D

As a main base I hate full ups because I'm not quite strong enough to use correct technique...:oops: I want to try that new way of fulling up that kingston posted though!

Yeah I had a guy tell me last night that my Nfinity's hurt a lot more than a teammate who I think had the Varsity sneaker.
Welll I wont have to worry about any shoulder stands for a while not in college anymore but I do miss teammates Id give my body to help the team if I was around.

Welll I wont have to worry about any shoulder stands for a while not in college anymore but I do miss teammates Id give my body to help the team if I was around.

I'm not in college anymore either :( I still do an open team though!

Rewinds (that's what my high school coach calls them idk if it's right- basically a 360 down to a smush from a half or full). As a backspot I always end up with a face full of elbow, butt, and the occasional knee.
Is the flyer over-rotating or not making it around?

Back