All-Star Motivational Speech By Tate Of Nfinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in my proposed system-
Gym Owners would vote in 8 Gym Reps and 5 EP reps using the system outlined earlier to the board.

2/3's majority by the board needed to pass proposals to be voted on by the general gym membership using the same outlined system. Under a 2 year rules cycle.

Anything that needs immediate attention can be passed by a 4/5's Majority Vote by the board.

No side has absolute control.

I feel doctors and safety people should 100% be involved in stating our rules on what is and isn't risky. Also, my hopes are that statistics will determine what is safe and I trust a doctor more than any gym owner in the country. If image isn't part of the control then Clothing can be out but if image is important than I feel they should be able to speak.
a noted advisory roll, with published minutes and you could see to see if they were voting against the dr.

in my proposed system-
Gym Owners would vote in 8 Gym Reps and 5 EP reps using the system outlined earlier to the board.

2/3's majority by the board needed to pass proposals to be voted on by the general gym membership using the same outlined system. Under a 2 year rules cycle.

Anything that needs immediate attention can be passed by a 4/5's Majority Vote by the board.

No side has absolute control.

Lets add that they are elected to 3 year staggered terms, and can by a 3/4's majority Gerneral Gym Membership vote can be removed from office. and special election would be held to find a replacement

Are there any other non-profit governing bodies of a sport that hold a board position for a company? Like does Nike, the NFL or Riddell helmets get a board position for USA Football forever?

Is it legal for a 501c3 (the only legal structure allowed in the US for a sport see USOC bylaws and the Ted Stevens Act where Congress gave a monopoly on amateur sports to the USOC) to designate a company as a board member?

Back