Moving The Board To A New Server

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I changed your style of the board to see if that made a difference.
Thanks for continuing to work on this...sorry, but no...it didn't help. :( I could navigate the board so easily before, and now, not so much. I just don't get it.

Thanks for continuing to work on this...sorry, but no...it didn't help. :( I could navigate the board so easily before, and now, not so much. I just don't get it.

My goal is to get this fixed, I just wish I could reproduce it. What is your computer and OS?

King,

You quoted me in a post, i see the alert on the home page but when I click on the alert it takes me to page 2 that does not load all the way. I can not see what is at the bottom of the page, your post. I can no longer see comand bar at the top as well with the alerts. I have to go back to the home page to see everything. The home page does not load all the way to the bottom as well.

I have cleared my browser as well several times.
These are the exact same issues I am having!

No sir.. It works fine on my MAC, but not on the PC

OK. So far it seems it doesn't work on Windows 7 and Vista. Mac, Windows 8, and XP are fine? Browser doesnt make a difference.

OK. So far it seems it doesn't work on Windows 7 and Vista. Mac, Windows 8, and XP are fine? Browser doesnt make a difference.

I'm using Windows 7 and have no issues.

I'm using Windows 7 and have no issues.

Well that doesnt help me!

I can't find for the life of me what is causing your issues.

I assume you just mean THE issues because I'm not having any issues.

Do you think it could be from a fire wall or security suite? I have my work PC home with me and I will log in on a different server with out the VPN and see if that makes any difference.

Do you think it could be from a fire wall or security suite? I have my work PC home with me and I will log in on a different server with out the VPN and see if that makes any difference.

Please try. Every test I have run is coming up clean. Turning off every add-on I have updated in the past 3 months didnt do it. Changing templates didn't do it. I just can't figure out what it is.

@acedad obviously

Back