Moving The Board To A New Server

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please try. Every test I have run is coming up clean. Turning off every add-on I have updated in the past 3 months didnt do it. Changing templates didn't do it. I just can't figure out what it is.

@acedad obviously

I will work on it tonight. With and with out the VPN, and I will turn of the fire wall, and security suite.. i have a few other ideas.. I will keep track of any changes..

What if some people have changed their Sccurity and/or Privacy settings in their broswer and that's preventing the data from loading?

Maybe they could reset the settings to the default?

@king

What if some people have changed their Sccurity and/or Privacy settings in their broswer and that's preventing the data from loading?

Maybe they could reset the settings to the default?

@king

It would be worth it if they sign out and see if the problems go away.

Well that doesnt help me!

I can't find for the life of me what is causing your issues.

Me too. Windows 7 at work with no problems. I haven't tried the windows partition on my MacBook at home though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It would be worth it if they sign out and see if the problems go away.
When I sign out the page loads fine, but instead of viewing a quarter of the picture it says that I can't view the attachment because I'm not a registered user ;).

And when I used Chrome I used the default settings - no changes made, but still had the picture problem.

@King - I don't know if this helps you any, but I am actually able to view the whole meme you uploaded to the 3 Year Old Bhs-thread (go insane, go insane, throw some glitter make it rain).
This means I am able to view some pictures directly uploaded, but not all of them...

Maybe just all the earlier ones?

Hopefully. I still can't see other pictures that were uploaded - that was the first one that I could see completely. I'll let you know if I continue to have problems or if the problem resolved itself.

And it happens when you are signed out as well? Not sign out sign back in. I mean navigate through the board signed out.
I never tried that...I went to the app for a little bit instead.
This morning things seem to be working a bit better. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for all your hard work and investigation on this.

Btw new app submitted with fixes. Hopefully out in two weeks.

I think I fixed it! Please go check
@wcdad @mommadonna @emily

I think I fixed it! Please go check
@wcdad @mommadonna @emily
Yay! No problems with the picture for me. Thanks a lot, you are amazing!

Btw: what was the problem?

Back