Music Music Training By Patrick From Cheermusicpro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 5, 2010
NewLevelMusic is now offering music training seminars in 4 different cities. These classes will be taught by Patrick from CheerMusicPro and Erik from Cheer Solutions. They will be covering all aspects of music production from beginner all the way up to the most advanced tips and tricks. As a participant you will receive a $300 sample kit of all new Tools and Sounds.

Please email us at [email protected] for locations, dates and pricing! Get ready to take your mixing to a NEW LEVEL!

WOW - we have had such an awesome response about our seminars! Thank you everyone who has contacted us! Anyone that is still interested, please e-mail us at [email protected] to reserve your spot now!!!

What a great weekend at Cheersport meeting and talking with producers from around the country!!! We are so excited and proud of the widespread interest in New Level Music! We just added the 5th seminar to our schedule - We keep growing and appreciate everyone that has spoken with us about spreading our passion for creating music!

Do you mix music??? Do you want to learn how??? ..... Contact us at [email protected]
The seminars are filling fast - we are so excited to start teaching next month!!!

I just got back from the New Level Music seminar in Atlanta, and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! It was 3 days of learning and mixing. I can't begin to describe how much we learned. Since I've been back, I have already noticed a difference in the quality of my mixes and also how long it takes me to finish or edit a project. I plan on attending one each season! If you're on the fence about going, GO! You won't be dissapointed!

CJ

I just got back from the New Level Music seminar in Atlanta, and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! It was 3 days of learning and mixing. I can't begin to describe how much we learned. Since I've been back, I have already noticed a difference in the quality of my mixes and also how long it takes me to finish or edit a project. I plan on attending one each season! If you're on the fence about going, GO! You won't be dissapointed!

CJ
i dont think this "post" is legit.

i dont think this "post" is legit.

That post is legit. Its from Corey, who lives in Chicago, and attended our seminar in Atlanta this past weekend. The seminar was a huge success. All the guys who attended really learned a lot and gave us tons of positve feedback. I am 100% confident their music skills have improved and they will make their "investment" back in a hurry.

Neither do I...Also the seminar is priced at $1000 which I think is a little steep in this economy.

This is the 2nd seminar that I've attended since I have been around the block. I paid the same thing 6 years ago. All things considered I thought it was fairly priced. The amount of money that a gym/choreographer/coach could save by not having to hire out for all of their mixes is the real deal. This is something that I plan on attending each year.

NewLevelMusic is now offering music training seminars in 4 different cities. These classes will be taught by Patrick from CheerMusicPro and Erik from Cheer Solutions. They will be covering all aspects of music production from beginner all the way up to the most advanced tips and tricks. As a participant you will receive a $300 sample kit of all new Tools and Sounds.

Please email us at [email protected] for locations, dates and pricing! Get ready to take your mixing to a NEW LEVEL!
1) what i posted said "i dont think this "post" is legit" meaning (i thought it was you guys postin it)
2) it was NOT a rude comment
3) dont send me messages scolding me for my opinion!
4) if u have a problem with what i post report it because there is a "report" button but i dont think i offended anyone i was just sayin cuz it sounded like you guys and the username was wierd but now i know it was a legit post.
thanks​

XCheerleader, Why are you so obsessed with the New Level Music posts? If you dont like us, then don't read about us or post on our threads. No offense, but from the sound of your music, you need to be practicing your mixing instead bashing us. Best of Luck.

Cheers!

Back