Music Music Training By Patrick From Cheermusicpro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NewLevelMusic is now offering music training seminars in 4 different cities. These classes will be taught by Patrick from CheerMusicPro and Erik from Cheer Solutions. We will be covering all aspects of music production from beginner all the way up to the most advanced tips and tricks. As a participant you will receive a $300 sample kit of all new Tools and Sounds.

Please email us at [email protected] to reserve your spot in one of our upcoming seminars! Get ready to take your mixing to a NEW LEVEL!

Stay tuned for HUGE news! We will be speaking at the Varsity Gym Owners Conference in Las Vegas in May!​

This is the 2nd seminar that I've attended since I have been around the block. I paid the same thing 6 years ago. All things considered I thought it was fairly priced. The amount of money that a gym/choreographer/coach could save by not having to hire out for all of their mixes is the real deal. This is something that I plan on attending each year.

That is very true, my main concern is that even after attending the seminar I won't be able to do all of my mixes. I'm very computer savvy but I've never been able to find my way around ACID, VoiceOvers would be no problem but it would be the general mix. Do you think that I would honestly be able to produce "good" music? As we all know music can make or break a routine, the last thing I would want is to have my team stuck with bad music because we exhausted our budget on the seminar

That is very true, my main concern is that even after attending the seminar I won't be able to do all of my mixes. I'm very computer savvy but I've never been able to find my way around ACID, VoiceOvers would be no problem but it would be the general mix. Do you think that I would honestly be able to produce "good" music? As we all know music can make or break a routine, the last thing I would want is to have my team stuck with bad music because we exhausted our budget on the seminar

I too was on the fence about attending the seminar, but im glad I did. I had never used ACID either beacuse it looked so confusing to me. Patrick and Erik are excellent teachers, the way they set the class up was perfect pace for me to learn. And because there are two teachers you get alot of 1-on-1 attention. If you attend this seminar I have no doubt that you'll be producing great, high quality music this upcoming season.

Everyone please visit www.facebook.com/newlevelmusic1 and click the "LIKE" button. We are going to be drawing from our fans every time we reach a new 500 level (i.e. 500, 1000, 1500, and so on) and give away discounts to our classes as well a a copy of the New Level Sample Kit ($250 value).

Thanks for the overwhelming support!

I wish they would come to the New England area.

We will be coming up to the Northeast for sure in our 2nd season! Email me so I can keep you updated with info as we select venues. Make sure you tell me where you are from so we can take that into consideration. We have had a huge number of emails from New England.

Thanks!

Back