Music My Music Library :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Sooo Cody22009 found my "present" to you all, you smarty pants! It was supossed to be a surprise... :(
ANYWAYS, I decided with all the requests for older music that I have been getting, I was going to upload all my older mixes (all the way up to 2010) for you all to download. I'm still in the process of uploading them all, so I'll give you the links to my completed folders so far. Hopefully, I'll be able to have all of them uploaded to my library in the next few weeks. There will be over 2,000 mixes for you all when I am done with this. I've been working on this for a week now and I'm only half way through, so be patient! Help yourself and enjoy!

2006 and Earlier Folder

2007 Folder

2008 Folder

I'll update this as I finish uploading entire folders :)

Wow, this is quite simply amazing!!
Any suggestions for "must haves"?? I listen to cheer music when I work out.

@MissBee - Hmm... Must haves. Well, I really love Flip Factory Junior Co-Ed 5 08 (Not Worlds), its really upbeat! And I love All Star Legacy Junior Co-Ed 08, too. This list could go on and on though, haha. But gyms who (in my opinion) consistantly have great music are Spirit Of Texas, Maryland Twisters, World Cup, Top Gun, Celebrity (all their level 5 08 mixes are AMAZING. Love them ALL!!), FAME, Ultimate Athletics, Gym Tyme, and a lot of others. If you like the movie Hairspray, Cheer Dynasty Dukes 08 is a fantastic mix, I listen to that a lot too. Even if you don't like Hairspray, it's still a great mix, very energetic! Hamilton Starz Senior Co-Ed 5 08 is good too, lol.
@Emily Jane - Haha, I looked for that one for a while, but could only get the mix without the dance. If anyone had the full mix, I'd love the forever!
And I just finished the 2009 Folder a few days ago for you guys. I'm working on the 2010 one now :)
Hmmm.... It's not letting me link the words. Oh well, here's the URL: http://www.4shared.com/dir/gYDnvSDe/2009.html

i literally just want to download everything on here!!! is there a quick way to download multiple files or do you have to click them individually then wait 20 secs etc?

i literally just want to download everything on here!!! is there a quick way to download multiple files or do you have to click them individually then wait 20 secs etc?
Go to "more actions" at the top and you can download all or select the ones you want and download those.

@eyes on the prize i figured but i thought i would ask!!! and thanks! i need to take a sick day so i can download 1 million new cheer mixes ha

Back