Music My Music Library :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anyone else having a problem downloading the 09 folder? I bought the package or whatever, and when I click download all for that folder, it is saying current folder cannot be downloaded :(:confused:

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to a nice email from 4shared support saying my account has been disabled for "Copyright Infringement" or something like that. Basically someone decided that they didn't like a certain mix I had up and reported my account. It's annoying seeing as 1.) It wasn't even a big named mix 2.) it was a mix from at least 2 years ago and 3.) this isn't the first time this has happened to me. At least this time, I found out who did it. I've contacted 4shared support but I doubt I'll be getting anything back. I'm trying to find an alternative way for this to work again, clearly, not through 4shared. Anyone have any ideas? And @ECcheer - I'm terribly sorry this had to happen right now, especially after you bought the monthly subscription. I can't get you your money back, but I promise I will get you all those mixes that I had up.

For future reference - if anyone has a problem with a mix or anything I upload to my library, please contact me to take it down instead of ruining it for everyone. I'd like to respect your wishes, and will do so, but sabotaging the entire thing is not fair to everyone else.... Thanks.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to a nice email from 4shared support saying my account has been disabled for "Copyright Infringement" or something like that. Basically someone decided that they didn't like a certain mix I had up and reported my account. It's annoying seeing as 1.) It wasn't even a big named mix 2.) it was a mix from at least 2 years ago and 3.) this isn't the first time this has happened to me. At least this time, I found out who did it. I've contacted 4shared support but I doubt I'll be getting anything back. I'm trying to find an alternative way for this to work again, clearly, not through 4shared. Anyone have any ideas? And @ECcheer - I'm terribly sorry this had to happen right now, especially after you bought the monthly subscription. I can't get you your money back, but I promise I will get you all those mixes that I had up.

For future reference - if anyone has a problem with a mix or anything I upload to my library, please contact me to take it down instead of ruining it for everyone. I'd like to respect your wishes, and will do so, but sabotaging the entire thing is not fair to everyone else.... Thanks.
thats really stupid for someone to get mad over a mix, im sorry you lost all your stuff.

Eyes On The Prize said:

Aw man!! That stinks that someone did that :( I was just curious if I was doing something wrong! No worries about the money it's not your fault!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I like Dropbox for online file storage. You can't get in trouble for copyright infringement (as far as I know) because it's online "storage" not "filesharing" so it's for your own personal use - but you can create public folders the other people can access if they have the URL. Probably not as good as 4shared but worth a look. www.dropbox.com

Back