All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When does the NCA schedule come out?? We have never been, so I am just trying to prepare myself!

When does the NCA schedule come out?? We have never been, so I am just trying to prepare myself!
I don't know, but your post made me look at the website. Did anyone else see that it says Tiny, Mini, and Youth levels 1-4 compete Fri/Sat and everyone else is Sat/Sun, I didn't see it mentioned here and idk if I'm reading that right. That seems weird for this comp.

I don't know, but your post made me look at the website. Did anyone else see that it says Tiny, Mini, and Youth levels 1-4 compete Fri/Sat and everyone else is Sat/Sun, I didn't see it mentioned here and idk if I'm reading that right. That seems weird for this comp.
They said after last season that youth mini and tiny were doing Friday and Saturday so they could get more teams in!

I am already having anxiety over the crowding issues that they had last year. I feel like since several teams won't be competing on Sunday it is going to make the arena even more crowded. I hope they have a plan for parents to be able to watch their children compete.

I'm anxious too.

And I can understand moving the Special needs division as to not have those parents fighting that crowd to see their kids! It was a MESS last year!!

I also think they should be in the arena and swapping off with Youth and Junior 5 teams is an awesome idea!

I heard last year, many of the Tiny, Mini, but not too sure about Youth teams performed on Friday/Sat... But since WC only bring their lvl 4s and 5s, exception last year, when Starburst came as lvl 3.

PS: It may also be all level 1s and 2s too, I remembered conversing with a lady on Friday, after dropping my daughter off for practice...I thought, this lady told me her daughter was on a Junior 1 team....

I heard last year, many of the Tiny, Mini, but not too sure about Youth teams performed on Friday/Sat... But since WC only bring their lvl 4s and 5s, exception last year, when Starburst came as lvl 3.

PS: It may also be all level 1s and 2s too, I remembered conversing with a lady on Friday, after dropping my daughter off for practice...I thought, this lady told me her daughter was on a Junior 1 team....
Last year it was all small gym divisions friday and Saturday.

Last year it was all small gym divisions friday and Saturday.
Okay!!! I thought this lady told me she was from a gym named Intensity or Destiny something out of Texas--2 or 3 hours from Dallas... I went in the Hall to help cheer for her daughter I was there waiting...

Looks like it's a (painfully) early start for the small senior division this year:
B9f47jFCMAAj3Te.jpg:large

Glad to see that the large and medium coed divisions will be done before noon on both days though.

Back