Nca All-star Championships 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2011
Hey guys! This is going to be my first year going to NCA in Dallas. For those of you who have gone in the past, what is it like? & what do they have there? Like I heard there is a freebie area. What are some of your favorite memories? and for those who are new like me, what are you most looking forward too?:)

I went last year for my first time and the experience in its self is unbelievable its the best weekend of the year hands down! Yes there is a freebie however last year i had to compete so when i went there everything was all gone xP

I'm going this year with my team, and we are so pumped! We've been working like crazy to get it done in time for January. We've been fundraising so much, too. We are all so excited to be going to NCA this year, because they've only done ACA in the past. They won last year at whatever competition they went to, and since I'm only a freshman, I can't wait to go to my first competition. I guess that I'll see you there!

I'm going this year with my team, and we are so pumped! We've been working like crazy to get it done in time for January. We've been fundraising so much, too. We are all so excited to be going to NCA this year, because they've only done ACA in the past. They won last year at whatever competition they went to, and since I'm only a freshman, I can't wait to go to my first competition. I guess that I'll see you there!
it would be great to meet you! :) will you be at the high school nationals or all-star?

Hey guys! This is going to be my first year going to NCA in Dallas. For those of you who have gone in the past, what is it like? & what do they have there? Like I heard there is a freebie area. What are some of your favorite memories? and for those who are new like me, what are you most looking forward too?:)
It is so fun!! There is a freebie area! Last year my daughter won a free pair of Amythest jeans....they are still here favorite!! It is so much for fun for girls and moms alike! It is definitely cheerleader heaven! :)

It is truly a great cheer experience for athletes and spectators. If you have the opportunity to be in the arena it is a great stage with large crowds. All of the areas are set up with great backdrops and seating but there is something special about the arena on finals day! The down sides are sticky floors by the end of night 2, seat saving runs rampant (especially during level 5), and trying to find your team bus out of the dozens available outside the venue can get crazy. But it is the experience of a lifetime! Have a blast!

Back