All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did you witness the final awards ceremony in the Arena? It took a long time to start the awards. Once they started it went fast. But I swear we waited 45 minutes for it to start. And it was 10:00 pm Sunday night with an early flight the following day.

No, we left around 3 or 4 to have a frozen margarita (or two)! I enjoyed watching the helpers clean up the streamers as the athletes were still trying to grab them. I heard there was less perfection for final awards which sucks bc up until then, they really seemed to have their ish together.

Did anyone see the workers tossing baskets to catch the streamers stuck on the lighting? That was innovative. Only at a cheer comp.

you can try but as we were told at a comp by EP......"yes judges were wrong. U and another team were scored wrong but theres nothing we can do about it as it will make judges look bad" .
At Cheersport Day 1, we were handed our Zero buttons but the team that was in second reported that we had a tumble bust, which in fact we did, and the judges gave us the deduction, rightfully so. In defense of the judges, it was very difficult to see what happened. None of the parents or coaches noticed it.

No, we left around 3 or 4 to have a frozen margarita (or two)! I enjoyed watching the helpers clean up the streamers as the athletes were still trying to grab them. I heard there was less perfection for final awards which sucks bc up until then, they really seemed to have their ish together.

Did anyone see the workers tossing baskets to catch the streamers stuck on the lighting? That was innovative. Only at a cheer comp.

More than once I have put up a stunt to replace ceiling tiles that were moved so we could stunt. Back in the days before rules. :D

I've been wondering the same thing but I haven't seen an answer. Did I just miss it?
It was answered right below the post you quoted, but Grand Champ at NCA is awarded to the highest scoring Worlds division team. Levels 1-non Worlds 5 are awarded High Point.

Back