High School Nca Camp Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 22, 2011
This is my third year attending an away camp with my school for NCA. As a senior, I've gotten a few more responsibilities; one of those is making the team bows. I will have enough left over to make matching bows for our buddy. I know that we can give stuff to our buddy to match us on Wacky Day, but I was wondering if we gave our buddy the matching bows, if they could wear them the other days?

Also, what is this year's theme? In the past, we decorated our hallways and doors with stuff corresponding to the theme.

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, I didn't know where else I could put this.

It really depends on the camp and the HI (head instructor). Most shouldn't have a problem with it though, as long as they aren't wearing it for opening rally (but you won't even have found out who your buddy is until then anyways). They could always wear it over their NCA ribbon or put it on their NCA bag also, if the HI is really strict (most are pretty cool though). Staffers LOVE buddy gifts, so regardless I'd give them the matching bows because they will love your team!:cool:

This year's theme has to do with the olympics..... "Light the Fire"
Camp Brochure with the theme: iPaper

Back